Reviews for Deadly
hervissa chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
avada...avada kedavra! :D yop, another great story of yours :)
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hello there! Finally getting around to reviewing the stories from the August awards :)

I really liked this because it showed that Bellatrix really is as psychotic as she seems. I loved the descriptions of her being the mistress of death. It fits her so well. And the way that she knows every possible expression that a person could wear while dying shows that she really is the psychotic sadist that everyone knows her as. Wonderful job on this :)
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Gyaa, I'm completely in love with your Bellamort. Completely~
the lola chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
somehow, every time you write Bellamort you manage to give an original exploration of them. I adore it. The idea of Bellatrix being able to be the mistress of death is such a great one, I love the imagery around htat. And the fact that really the whole thing revolves around being a Death Eater and therefore, Voldemort - it subtly shows us how her everything revolves around him, it's great.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
It almost scares me the way you can get into Bella's brain. But really, this makes sense and is very IC, and I love the way you let the theme of death run throughout the drabble in different ways. I love the turn in the middle, when you say how she /usually/ loves being mistress of death, but it's different to submit to VDM and be - in a weird way - vulnerable.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ookay. Nicely done. I think this was rather fitting and IC for both of them :)
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Amazing. I love this, I really like last two lines. You write Bellatrix very well and I love reading stories about Bellatrix's relationship with Voldemort from her perspective. Amazing! :)
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
A very good view of the sadistic and masochistic sides of Bellatrix :) I'm growing to love Bellamort more with every fic of yours that I read.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
OHMYGOD! I ONLY JUST GOT YOUR ANNIVERSARY EMAIL! 3 Haha I wasn't being rude with not replying, I love you so much and I love this gift, happy anniversary beautiful ;) 3
Ralinde chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That sounds just like Bellatrix haha, revelling in that feeling of danger. And of course she enjoys that feeling when being with LV.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was really good! I like how you write Bellatrix here, and I can definitely picture her adoring the way that she held all control over people when she was torturing and killing them, but then being submissive to Voldemort when they were together. That definitely sounds like how she would act in both those situations. Wonderfully-written, as well, no spelling or grammar mistakes that I noticed. It also makes a lot of sense for her, like all the other Death Eaters, to be very well-acquainted with death, that fits well with what we know of them. This was short, but you definitely got the point across. I like how Bellatrix and Voldemort's relationship isn't really love, either, because it's unrealistic when it is. Nice job!
still kat chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I can sorta understand Bellatrix's way of looking at life, that it should be thrilling and if it isn't, it's not worth living. It's the reason why ever mad Death Eater is the way they are: totally devoted to the Dark Lord and addicted to power. Your story is perfect. n_n
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Mmm I love his line. It's perfect for what your trying to say about Bella in this piece. She's so masochistic. love it
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Another wonderful Bellamort story, as always. You have some really lovely descriptions here, and I think you wrote this couple rather well for such a low word count. I love the opening line, too. Great job!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Bella is an absolute nut. A pysco nut. Haha
This was well written :) good job. I wouldve been able to write something this..twisted haha