Reviews for Reunion I Will Never Forget
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
great
lemon2992 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Will you continue the story? Pretty pretty please?!
Ally chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Hey I have an idea for the next chapter: At the end of Austin's visit A&A agree to call echother every day but when Austin leaves Ally finds out she is pregnant with Austin's children(twins!) and stops calling him and Austin thinks he did something wrong and gos to visit and sees Ally with a huge stomac and asks if it's he's and she says yes and runs away crying and he runs after her and tells her they'll alwise be together and decide to take a break to music gos to Hollywood to pack he's stuff some randome fan girl forces him on to her lips paperotsy takes photo rumer gos and says that he's cheating on Ally she believes this since she's pregnant He try's to get her back and you can take it from ther AS LONG AS AUSLLY HAPPENS you weren't asking for help but I helped anyway good luck:)
ClaireBearR5 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Great job. I love your writing. It's awesome. Your a great writer. Just don't let it go to your head.
emilicious chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
LYla chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
AHHHHH MORE PLEASE U DON'T POST A LOT ON THIS ONE PLEASE POST MORE :)
notasbigasajerkasicould'vebeen chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
this is my 4th time reading this and you should deffinitly make a new chapter

auslly4everz95
Isazu chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
ohhh please do a sequel about what happened when he has to leave please! i love this one
SparkleofStarlight chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Good story
Wonderstruck-Ambition chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
AHHHHHH I LOVE THIS!

"I'm still a virgin," AUSTIN ROCKS.

"Come on, Ally, I think we're past the point of pretending we're still best friends. I've said no to some of the hottest, sluttiest girls on the planet when they've tried to take my clothes off, but if you said you wanted to make use of those condoms Trish left you, I wouldn't think twice about it." He said, voice quiet but honest. I was frozen.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked him.

"I'm trying to say that I think I'm in love with you, Ally. Since I was fourteen, and you were thirteen. Maybe even before that. You are the only girl I have ever wanted to kiss, or do anything else with." He said softly, looking down. I could tell I was hurting him with my silence, but there was nothing I could say. I was frozen, unable to speak or move. Finally he sighed loudly, looked up, and winced.

That was seriously just plain damn awesome.

And I seriously seriously loved when he said he wouldn't think twice about using the present:)

Xx
THIS WAS AWESOME!

WA:)
Wonderstruck-Ambition chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
AAAAAH! how have I not seen this before today?

"Come on, Ally, everyone always expected you and Austin to fall in love and get married and stuff. There's no way your dad will be okay with him staying her…just down the hall…with no lock on your doors…" she hinted. I groaned.

I love that for no apparent reason. And Austin and Trish's nicknames for each other, and Fred and Paul, and Austin as an eight year old, and...ah, so GOOD!

Omigosh they're condoms aren't they?!
AusllyForever chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
OMG! That. Was. AWESOME!
I'm gonna put this on my 'Favourite Stories' list!
BEST. STORY. EVER!