Reviews for Virus and Ice
God of anialation chapter 46 . 10/22/2014
What if mercer makes an empire of monsters like in prototype 2 but with hollows as a base
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Yeah, i couldnt read past the fourth chapter, cause that isnt alex mercer, THAT isnt Zeus.
epic insanity666 chapter 46 . 5/20/2014
make a sequel please this is too epic
Syl The tWins chapter 43 . 7/19/2013
You know..
You make me cry when I read your story
I cry when toushirou cry T.T
Your such a great author!
Keep writting XD
Syl The tWins chapter 46 . 7/18/2013
Great story!
Please make a sequel .
Magyk Knight chapter 46 . 5/30/2013
Please write a sequel this was too amusing for you to not do so
Wild-Dog84 chapter 45 . 3/27/2013
Yeah, it's official, Mercer doesn't "seem" like a bitch, Mercer IS a bitch. What the hell, man?!
Wild-Dog84 chapter 38 . 3/27/2013
How could have forgotten about his awesome as hell body armor? It's too badass to forget and not add!
Wild-Dog84 chapter 31 . 3/27/2013
I hate how Mercer seems like a little bitch in this story. I'm not asking for a rebellious badass, but come on. The guy survived a nuclear explosion. Also, he wasn't really depressed about not being human, he accepted it, moved on, and kicked some ass.
Butterfly-fighter chapter 46 . 2/19/2013
Nice story. It's kinda strange that you don't have more reviews, but maby it not that meny that reads x-overs.
Ziya Hitsugaya chapter 46 . 2/16/2013
I never played Prototype,but this story is really good I think you should write a sequel.
Guest chapter 46 . 1/26/2013
I cried repeatedly when Rangiku died. Why did she have to die? There was a tiny part of me who was pissed off at you for killing Rangiku, but I guess that little tradgey made this story such an interesting read. I find myself loving it all the way to end. I must say this story was a job well done.
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh my oh my! This looks very interesting! 46 chapters huh. I guess I'll start reviewing each chapter if I don't skip on each without reviewing.

The idea interests me and I hope to see some of the action soon. Toshiro and Byakuya, good luck...

By the way can Soul Reapers be infected by MerceR?
Laluzi chapter 46 . 10/17/2012
Well, since my opinion of Prototype 2 can best be summed up with a flamethrower and copious amounts of incoherent screaming... no. Oh god, no.

Besides, what was the point of making Shiro a humanizing influence on Mercer if you're just going to shunt him into the same horribly-written, defaced role he gets in that twisted mess of a second game?

As for the story... mm. Good job, but I think you could have gone further on emotions and interactions. Also, Mercer just getting a serum to cure his need for biomass is just... too easy as a solution. Kind of :s
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 46 . 10/15/2012
It would certainly be interesting if you did a story like that!