Reviews for Agere Sequitur Credere
Amazing Stella chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
This story is REALLY good. Please update soon! AS
ukdgr chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
I keep looking and hoping - which is pointless because I know I'd receive an alert any way. I keep re-reading chapters to remind myself of the wonderful writing I'm missing out on. Hope you are well Eetic ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
First off I hope you are well :))

Please update this amazing and brilliant story .

Love your writing style and this griping story .

Thank you and please please update :))
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Please write more!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Yes you are back :)). Once again amazing update. I thought that when he asked Jean luc if he had a mate and what he would do yo her that Jean luc wouldn't hold back and unleash all his anger. That Worf would help. But so much better that he will get his "revenge " by winning this war. I suspect that Bev's temper is about to be unleashed with what Worf let slip :)). Amazing story thank you for sharing. :)) . Write faster hahaha. Thank you
Helen chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
FINALLY another chapter. Loved it...and definitely looking forward to more!

Please Please Please!
Girlfromdk chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Ah Picard have found his Mojo again. Time for some ass kicking.
Crabbcakes chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
I've been waiting so long for a new chapter and you did not disappoint. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
So glad you are back. :)) . Once again another amazing, brilliant update. The horrors that they were put through heartbreaking.
Jean luc I suspect id feeling guilty in that they were taken protecting him and it took them some time to find and rescue them all.
Amazing story. Thank you for sharing :)) . Looking forward to more.:))
sash queen of the jungle chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Is jean luc in shock or seeking revenge? Can't wait for another gripping installment. Thanks for writing and sharing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Thanks for another great update
Zara08 chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Oooooo wanting more more more...and yup I want riker in or out of one of those sexy star suits. Time for mr macho :-)
Sweetbutterfly11 chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Where are Captains Janeway and her crew as well as Sisko and his crew?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Oh yea. So loved this chapter. Glad that beverlyy and Jean luc are finally together yea. Glad they found the prison camps, so now it's time for a rescue and to take the fight to the enemy who are dishonorable.
Story just keeps getting better, you are a talanted writer. Thank you.
More please. :D
Codedriver chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Finally a turn in the direction and a chance for Picard to show how well he can command.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »