Reviews for The White Knight
B chapter 10 . 1/11
I'm sad this isn't finished. Great fic!
Leina chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
I've read alot of your stories, and i'm always amazed by your style of writing. It is...breathtaking. And the love scenes are just perfect!
And then again I'm impressed by that story. You did great job!
I just feel sorry for Ada considering I like her a lot. I hope she won't get killed even if this seems inevitable ... meh. And I disliked the way Elliot and Leo have treated her, especially when Elliot gets rude after her when she shows him her joy of seeing him alive. The poor girl didn't deserve such a reaction... I was also astonished by Oz's reaction when Gil tells him what will happen to his sister... He does not seem too desperate. At his place, I wouldn't have appetite for chocolate... On the other side I have found it comforting to see Leo being sorry for her.
Ahhh, everyone seems to let her down, even her brother! Is there someone or something that could save her from her fate? TT
Haha, I hope I did not bother you with my grumbling about Ada (eh, she's my adoptive little sister after all! ;) I still think this is one of the best PH fanfics that can be read.
(And sorry for eventual language errors :x )
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
OMG! LOVE IT! YOU MUST UPDATE! THE ELLIOT AND LEO PARTS OH MY GOD! SO HOT! PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
So little amount of reviews for a magnificent work? Preposterous! First off, I love the the extensive smut, but what I love even more is that you do not stray from the plot. Yes, one may get distracted by the abundant amount of smut. On the other hand, I love every line of this fic (maybe except parts with Ada because she just frustrates me). Anyways, I look forward to reading more from you. Cheers!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
This is really interesting! I enjoyed the writing and all the emotions conveyed. I'd love to know what happens next. Will someone die soon? Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The Elliott and Leo scene is sexy and hot. The writing is great as well.
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
*head slams on desk repeatedly* omggggggggg I need more of this...T_T ;_; *sobs* And the ElliotxLeo parts were absolutely hot. I had a possible after-everything-is-fixed scene one-shot that occurred in my mind after reading this though...where Elliot gets to be all possessive and everything and his family's alive so he can throw everything in their face. *cackles* Oh, and Leo gets to stay a Baskerville, so he'd be a noble *cackles* Yeah, that;s right, you don't get to treat Leo like that! Ch'.

Leo's my fav character in the entire series :P
Kara kun chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Oh God please, please, please, please update, this fiction is brilliant, I love this and the concept of Elliot coming back as a chain albeit not yours, you portray it perfectly I personaly thought of a theory for how they can remain together after Elliot's death (I also had a bit of Leo x Vincent) as well, but I digres I hope to see more of this vary soon.

Love,
An Eliot x Leo fan who will forever haunt with this sunken ship

Ps, This deserves many more reviews
LeoxElliotLover chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great story! I love it!
Celestial Night chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
This is honestly one of the best stories I've ever read on this site! Please update whenever you can! I am astonished it doesn't have more reviews :0
333evangeline chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
NICE! It's beautiful.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Btw just wondering... Will break show yp or e died?