Reviews for Pet
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Awww. :)

Wonder how Gandalf will react. xD

Amazing story! :D
KrnYong chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh how sweet, Bilbo's such a softie. I wonder how the book transported her there...
And how she'll react to the dwarves and vice versa
Elliesmile chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
i loved this. It's so cute! (Gotta love tea and cake at midnight, am i right? ;D) Please update soon
Strange.Laughter chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I find that book very curious. I love your character though, she's cool. Update soon!
Liliesshadow chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
ooooooo! before the madness begins with the scary fangirls!
Anonymouse chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
While I like where your story is going so far, I would like to suggest that you edit it for grammar and punctuation. I meant this in the nicest way possible, but your sentences structures and run-ons hurt my eyes.
elouai chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I like this, but I see you haven't updated in months. Please continue!
LadyTraveler chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Oh, I can't wait!
Yubae chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
3 I really do like it so far and hope I can read more soon. It is a little bit late at the moment, but I promise, next time I'll write a bigger review (At least, I hope there will be a next time *hinthinthint*)
Jenna chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Keep going, the story is good so far.
Song in the woods chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Glad she told him the truth, and yes I can see him being suspcious. Wonder what Gandalf will think of all of this?
Ssssith chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Congratulations on what seems to be the very first of many teenager-falls-into-Middle-earth-story for The Hobbit.
Despite, you are a good writer and the characters certainly have merit of their own. Keep going :)
lotr freak chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Keep up the good work!
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This looks like it is going to be good already...and yes there will be tons of these soon. Kind of good kind of hosed but going to be great reading wise.