Reviews for The Epic Story Of Metal Mouth and Grease Monkey
DoctorWilliams chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
MORE. MOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEE. Also, how old are Sam and Cas, and Dean and Gabe supposed to be? And each section thingy could be a wee bit longer, just to have more insight into Dean and Cas's thoughts. And it goes quickly so it's a little unclear who's thinking or saying what. Sorry for all the criticism, I just think the story has great potential!
TaDOS1905 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Can't wait till next chapter! This story is awesome, by the way!
haizegato chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Nice! Are you gonna continue writing it?
Anonymous963 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I like it so far...keep up the good work
chocolatepuffin chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
yay more please!
kibas chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
No using Sammy as booty bait, that is the best line ever. You need to update soon!
xxemiliahxx chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I almost forgot about this story, thank you so much for updating! I hope another chapter will be up soon, but no pressure!
LoriLovesDestiel chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
aha mother hen mode, cute. and you mentioned alfie too, double cute! I can't wait to read more

and the only thing that sucks is there's only 3 chapters :(! update soon
ThatHunterChick chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Gaah! Next part please!
BoneLotus chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
"bad Dean, no using Sammy as booty bait, no way!" That made me giggle so hard. Please keep going.
Leoncejamesdaniels chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I love it. Wish it was longer though. : )
darkphoenix2345 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
An Alfie appearance! He is so damn adorable on the show. Will Destiel have a conversation on their own soon? :)
CCGFTW chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Thisstory is actually so great. I love when Cas is awkward and thinking about Dean. some very slightly contrived accidental physical contact, and both guys being really embarrassed is bound to happen in the future, right? Right?
catchingonfire chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Good luck on your lit exam! Can't wait for when you have a chance to write more of this!