Reviews for Baby Got Back
MariHofferson chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
I just can't even imagine how you come up with all of this stuff. I couldn't, and my four unfinished, un-updated since Leonardo DiCaprio won an Oscar last year, can prove that(do not search for them, I have them in another site).
MariHofferson chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
Mari can't sleep, Mari can't sleep, Mari cannot sleep. She only reads books and she cannot sleep, even if she's reading a 'how-to-sleep' book.
"Why did you put that in third person? It seems self centered and stupid"
Shhh. It's funny when people don't realize my name's that.
"You're not into undercover missions aymore, right?"
No. They just moved me to strategy plans and white collar vigilante(which is literally standing at a long distance and aiming at them with a banana) for the moment. Can you belive that?
"No way. I wonder why."
I know, right?...But back on topic(or the main one, at least), my How to Sleep book has not got many word wtitten on it. It goes like:
Chapter number 1
Step one:lay on bed.
Step two:sleep.
If it does not work, then YELL AT IT.
THE END.
Yeah... the writer also made another book... He apparently loves the delicate art of yelling at 'it' no matter what 'it' is. You might know him from somewhere.
MariHofferson chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
Hahahaha...
Oh, I'll go check it out, like, right now. What do I win if a complete the dare succesfully? What's my punishment if I do not? It does not matter, for I shall go anyways...
Okay, I lost. It started and I was already dying because of my incapability of breathing normally. Now, tell me you don't know what Nanda Parbat is and that you were never in Lian Yu before and I may sleep calmly and accept your punishment willingly.
"Why are you writing like that?"
I have not the slightlest idea.
"No, really, stop it."
And stop I shall.
"STOP"
MariHofferson chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Hahahaha... I'm sorry I didn't review the chapters before, but I didn't feel like loging in... I just had to say this: this is the funniest thing I read this year. It made my night(it's technically the 10th, and that implies it's morning, but since it's still dark...).
Also, I can totally imagine Leo singing Faint by Linkin Park. Especially that part when it says:
I can't feel the way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
...*I won't be ignored*...
Time won't heal this damage anymore
Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored

And then someone's like "Of course he won't be ignored" or something along those lines...It would just kill me. And of course, you probably want me underground right now, so, you can just write a chapter like that and kill me do you think? Partners?
"..."
Eh?Eh?
"..."
Pretty please?
"...Just, no"
ÓÒ
_
You broke my heart, Thor Bonecrusher. Right in two.
"O."
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2016
I love you for killing me
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
Percy's description was
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
Dude why!Your killing me
theponderer4675 chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
Oh gosh this is too funny. Please update, I wanna know what happens to Leooooo:) You are a great writer, and I look forward to reading more of your work!
theponderer4675 chapter 7 . 6/21/2016
Lord this story has literally made me cry, I'm laughing SO HARD. This is so funny and one of my favorites go read whenever I'm feeling down:)
Mary chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Love IT!
MelodyDaughterOfHecate chapter 11 . 4/28/2016
Did reyna castrate him or just stab him?
MelodyDaughterOfHecate chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
Percy's song is Sail :)
ChrystalineCD chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
This is awesome! If u are still updating u could use 'I love it' by Icona Pop.
Livana10145 chapter 11 . 3/14/2016
It's been like 2 years. Are you coming back?
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
LOL this really cheered me up!