Reviews for Spartans Don't Die
Glass57 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Unfortunatly my account is faulty. So i made this. Im continuing the story as Finish the Fight. It is lake a prologue of this story. Chrck it out!
Nukeman chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Good work. you will go far if you have then next story as T
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Please add my OC

Bren Moon
Weregaruru924 chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
"Put me into the pedestal and I will assist in controlling the ship." Talon ordered. Kyle obliged. He took the chip out of his helmet and inserted it into the slot of the pedestal. A gargoyle, looking thing popped up."

I thought I told you Talon form was that of a velociraptor not a gargoyle.
Guy123 chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Dam, nice story.
Nukeman chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Good job, keep on going!
Morpheus Davol chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Oh CRAP damn bad as fighting with nice emotional scene me like alot.. Hopefully Kray finds out a way to survive .-.
Morpheus chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Nice chap!
Bren Moon chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Can't wait for you to get started on the story!
Weregaruru924 chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Great Chapter, it great to see Talon has finally been given to Kyle, and I cant wait to see Kyle face when he see Talon desgin.
itzChiefWolfee chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Hm... Give me time, I'll try to think, Courier.
D.C Draco chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
hope your still accepting.

*Name:Drake

*Spartan ID number: (S-?)S1707

*Hair Color:Snow White

*Eye Color: Gentle Blue

*Skin Color:light brown

*Nationality:Filipino

*About My Spartan(5-6 sentences):he is some what happy go lucky outside of missions yet he is always on guard he doesn't want anybody to be left behind. he is always a team player and always try to save everybody. he makes everybody smile even in times of sadness telling that it wont help if you are sad.

*Specialty(1-2 only):Assault and CQB

*Death:Last Stand

*Armor(Full): standard mark V Mjolnir silver color

*Weapon of Choice: MA5B assault rifle

*Relationship:Friendly and approchable
Morpheus chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
YAY nice chap few errors here and there but over all nice think about going into detail hen describing certain actions like Kraft killing the sqaurd of covvies we don't want him all god mode and hit he's still human but nice gap over all
7/10
Weregaruru924 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
It was such a relive that you have not left this story..
Weregaruru924 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
I sure hope that Kyle get his A.I aka Talon soon.