Reviews for Regret
Jin Sukiya chapter 24 . 4/2
Oh my god, that was so amazing. Like, ugh, the feels! I look forwards to reading Doubt next- heard from a friend that it is amazing. And as a writer myself, I just wanted to say that your style of writing is wonderful. Often, as a fangirl too, I find sucky stories that consist only of dialogue and nothing about the character's thoughts. I also think you really captured how the characters truly are. I truly loved it and hope to see more of your wonderful writing.
penthestory chapter 14 . 2/11
i love the way you wrote all these conversations! everyone is so cheeky to one another :
penthestory chapter 10 . 2/11
oh my god, this chapter was the best, i was in stitches the entire time! awesome chapter :
yaoigoddess22 chapter 1 . 1/13
:D
CrimzonNightWing chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
haha, "and you're old," lol
helen chapter 24 . 11/20/2014
WOW, big WOW it's the best thing i've ever read. You're incredible! You should write a book, I bet it would be a bestseller ;)
jana chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
This is one of the best fics i have read!
anitahailey chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
I actually started reading Deceived a couple of days ago but the authors account got deactivated. I was really excited about reading it too.
moi chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
im dead, so cute. Im ust need more. *falls faceplant on desk sleep*
Moi chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
omglob. Beautiful, beautiful. Its 4:39 am, and i just gotta read the rest, you should defiantly make more. My feels.
Moi chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
omgomgomgicantiamcryingthisislovley.
MoiSenpai chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
/PUREFANGIRLINGNESS
The Creator-sama chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
You know, i always thought that they were both bi.
vampfreak69 chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
I love how 2d miraculously made murdoc somewhat of a softer story was well put togather and I couldn't have been happier.
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 24 . 2/8/2014
This was amazing! Thank you for the great read.