Reviews for Regret
KKM chapter 24 . 6/21
This is the first Gorillaz fanfic I've read (I randomly ran into the genre and was like whaaat? No way!). I really love how you were able to reflect their personalities here, it really fit in well. I also liked how you brought out Noodle's devious side in trying to get them together. Well written! :)
JtHM is love JtHM is life chapter 10 . 2/3
Goddamnit, meant to have a :( there instead.
JtHM is love JtHM is life chapter 9 . 2/3
Oh my. FUCKING GOD, NOOO! I'm burning through this fanfic way to damn fast! WHY!? Damnit, no! I changed my goddamn vote. Favorite fanfics in order: 1. THIS FUCKING ONE, RIGHT HERE. 2. Demon Days. 3. Admit. Fuck this shit, I'm out. The chapters better be fucking longer after this, because I want more of angry Murdoc x 2D dating torture shit. Yes, I just said that. Noodle, I fucking congratulate you for being such a clever fuck and doing this to these guys. Let the angry denial continue until the dumb shits realise the truth! THE TRUTH! THE YAOI! THE ANGRY REALISATION OF TRUE LOVE! FUCKING DONE. :(

Side note: ... This is possibly the most ragey complinent I have ever given a person about their fanfic. Woah... Just.. Good job..
Guest chapter 24 . 10/13/2015
Drxd RrtfesxtfxcxfddfcxdcfcxsfxzzXxewxxrt textile z
Jin Sukiya chapter 24 . 4/2/2015
Oh my god, that was so amazing. Like, ugh, the feels! I look forwards to reading Doubt next- heard from a friend that it is amazing. And as a writer myself, I just wanted to say that your style of writing is wonderful. Often, as a fangirl too, I find sucky stories that consist only of dialogue and nothing about the character's thoughts. I also think you really captured how the characters truly are. I truly loved it and hope to see more of your wonderful writing.
penthestory chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
i love the way you wrote all these conversations! everyone is so cheeky to one another :
penthestory chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
oh my god, this chapter was the best, i was in stitches the entire time! awesome chapter :
yaoigoddess22 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
:D
CrimzonNightWing chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
haha, "and you're old," lol
helen chapter 24 . 11/20/2014
WOW, big WOW it's the best thing i've ever read. You're incredible! You should write a book, I bet it would be a bestseller ;)
jana chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
This is one of the best fics i have read!
PhantomRose17 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
I actually started reading Deceived a couple of days ago but the authors account got deactivated. I was really excited about reading it too.
moi chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
im dead, so cute. Im ust need more. *falls faceplant on desk sleep*
Moi chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
omglob. Beautiful, beautiful. Its 4:39 am, and i just gotta read the rest, you should defiantly make more. My feels.
Moi chapter 16 . 6/11/2014