Reviews for Those Few Seconds
Mrs. Adam Ross333 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
IT IS THE BEST HARDY SLASH STORY I EVER READ.
Rolling Thunder In The Night chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Wow. Just...wow...That was sweet, angsty, and romantic all rolled into one! I loved it I loved it I LOVED IT! *clicks fav stories thingy* woohoo! They are just the sweetest couple!

-Thunder
OnthaEdge487 chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Hehe, I know this review is sooooooo late, but I just needed ta tell ya how much I LUV this fic! I've read it like a zillion times & I still can't get enough of it! You're at talented writer & you write the Hardyz so well. Heh, this fic was so incredibly cute, & I know it's wrong but the Hardyz are like the cutest (slash) pairing around! *droolz* This is one of my all time fav fics, so great job! Heh, sorry I'm gushing. Okay I'm done . . . Buh Byez!
Misery Monkie chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
i love the boys this way. it's so beautiful...
CheezyPengwins chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Yay! I know I'm gonna burn in hell for this, though. But I can't get enough of those two guys. I mean, I know they're brothers, but they're so cute together. I love this story. It's like, my favorite one now. Good job! _
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Is it hot in here? Great story. It was well writen & descriptive. Oh, just to say, I totally agree with u, Matt really needs a good storyline! I'm sick of seeing Matty get his ass kicked! It should be the other way around!