Reviews for Tell us a story, Grandma
snoopylover60 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Ahh. I loved it! Edward was an ass! Glad Bella forgave him! :)
supernana14782 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Loved this chapter immensly...very well written and the detail shows how much thought you put into your writing. Cant wait for the next chapter...im hooked!
twinicole chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Loving this story, can't wait for the next chapter.
motherbeatrice chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
well, being a grandma myself, I am enjoying everyone of these chapters.
I keep reading all these stories thinking my life is over because I'm old, and then lo and behold...your story comes along.
Love it. Keep it coming...
lanigirl96003 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
looking forward to more
coookies chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
This story is seriously just too cute! More please! :D
debslmac chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
ohtobeyoung chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
I unfortunately don't have college stories to share. I was married at 18, he was 22. So he was through that experience, I went back when the kids were in school.
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
It's weird! That's exactly what I want to do with my life! Be a nurse and a writer!
Leibeezer chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
I just found this story, and I can't wait to read whats going to happen next. Please update soon.
missylb chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
awwwwww this story is so cutw i cant wait to read more of it x
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
love it, keep going
MaryKitty chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing I am power reading this before I go to sleep and it's Just adorable. I'm so glad Edwards not dead. I was honestly so super nervous! Great story line and I am off to read 5!
supernana14782 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
This chapter was absolutely hilarious...loved it immensely. BUT...I have to clear my good name here...lol. I DID NOT climb the fence or go down the giant slide. Your dad and Bill did...hahahahaha. Love that you used that in your story. See? Parents used to be people too...heehee
snoopylover60 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
LOL... I loved it! It cute and funny and I love this story!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »