Reviews for Linorra Week
Kigo Stories chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
please continue this story i really like it
Heartfull chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
My favorite!
Beautifully Depressing yet a happy twist.
jquackers chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
BAHAH, her tide of love is strong, but alas, not strong enough for Lin's sand wall of rejection! LOL. I love the reason behind why Lin kept all of her scars and how she isn't ashamed or afraid of letting people see them.

I can't tell you how much I love this series of one-shots. All the ideas for each theme were so original and creative (not to mention hilarious). They were both so in-character that I could clearly picture everything in my mind. Amazing job!
jquackers chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I'm laughing at just the thought of Korra trying to hide her feelings for Lin with everyone else around. And for a whole night, too. I know this was meant as a one-shot, but would you consider writing a second part that goes over the night itself? That'd make a hilarious story. Either way, I really enjoyed this!
jquackers chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
In a way, this leaves me with a bittersweet feeling. Lin left for understandable reasons and Korra is, obviously, understandably hurt. Yet even though they got back together in the end, there's still that looming possibility that Korra /will/ stop loving her someday. /:
jquackers chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
By the way (I forgot to add in my last review), congrats on passing your Tae Kwon Do test! :D
Yes, please do continue this in separate story. I got lost in this chapter; it pulled me in right from the start and kept me captivated all throughout. I absolutely love the interaction between the two. It's so gentle and comforting, especially toward the end. Amazing job.
jquackers chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I'm glad they talked it through, though it's heartbreaking that Lin wasn't even upset because she saw it coming from miles away. Very well written chapter with lots of great character development. Wonderful job!
jquackers chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
-repeat the same embarrassing squealing from my last review-
Yes. Handcuffs. Cables. -dies-
jquackers chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh my god this is too much I can't it's just the feels are too oh my god STOP. T_T THIS IS SO CUTE. LIN IS SO SWEET TO HER AND SO GENTLE AND UGH. MELTS. I LOVE THIS.
LokFan chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Yay fun at the beach with Lin and Korra! SO CUTE!
silentpurple chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I find this one really hitting home. I'm right now bording up my house. I live in the direct path of hurricane Issac.
LokFan chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Dang now this had me laughing! Korra trying to be seductive and she just sucks at it LMAO!
LokFan chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Oh...Oh my goodness i cant stop crying!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
OMG IGHFBVOSDOVBIRF LOVE IT
LokFan chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Oh wow i really wanna see this chapter turned into a larger story! This was an amazing chapter!