Reviews for The Pride of the Convent
Huhju chapter 7 . 1/16/2017
Er... like 1/3 of this is reviews?
jesi ki kage chapter 19 . 1/14/2017
This was suck a cool story! Love how you spun things but still kept with events from the original time line. Oh I can't wait to read more! _ thanks for writing! -Jesi Ki Kage
MyNameIsGuest chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
Wow. This story was amazing. You wrote this so well, and never moved too fast or too slow(or at least not too fast or slow for me-did that make sense?) Really, the writing was exquisite, and you developed the plot so well! At first, I thought Jon was a little out of character, but then I remembered in The Women Who Rides Like a Man, when he was a jerk to Alanna. I loves the A/J, and the A/G, but I have to admit George has always been my favorite. I'm sorry I couldn't have the pleasure of reading this while you were writing it, so that I could support/encourage you, and put in some input(that last sentence sounded awkward-my last sentence, not yours. Probably some incorrect grammar, but I'm just a sixth grader who stinks at grammar, so what do I know?) Can't wait to read the sequel, and all your other stories!
-Stay awesome,
a random girl who doesn't have an account on here ;)
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
:O Amazing! Really, truly wonderful!
Elise chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Amazing, awesome, interesting, great story. Brilliant plot and I love George, Alanna, Raoul, Thom and Gary and Jon- he's kinda nice too. I enjoyed reading this story very much -thx for writing it!- and I'm looking forward to the sequel. :)
Personaddict07 chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
...

*sigh* I do prefer Jon. :D but somehow this chapter just feels hollow. Sorry for complaining! :(
Personaddict07 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Hmm... the development is going far too quick for my tastes. :D

I mean, a few hours after they met and a kiss already? Haha
Licorice Tears chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
have you left fandom? i'be really enjoyed your fics, but u haven't updated in a while?
Lilith Sweet chapter 19 . 10/22/2012
I love this story and the only reason I did read it was because of the story. But I really wish you hadn't put all those AN in with the story. I feel like you were just using up words and it felt like half the story was just AN. You had 43 pages of author notes!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2011
I loved the whole pride of convent! I can't wait to read the second one now! Looking forward to some GA!
iphis18 chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
Funny :D

iphis18 chapter 9 . 11/18/2010
No G/A fluff? TT

iphis18 chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
I love Alanna's tactics in testing Jon :)

iphis18 chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
How sweet!

iphis18 chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
I just had this mental picture throughout of Lanna taking a dagger out and chucking it at the first person to ask what was wrong.