Reviews for The Pride of the Convent
Eve Gryffindor chapter 17 . 9/22/2002
ACK! EVIL CLIFF HANGER! (of course, i really shouldn't talk because i just left my story on a cliff hanger too...*sigh*) i just added this story to my favorites! i can't wait till you update again! and if you are still looking for stories to read, i'm signed in so you can check out mine :) people say they are good but...i dunno. probably not as good as yours! please continues quickly!
Brenavae chapter 17 . 9/22/2002
Hey, very good so far. Got me hooked. Keep writing and if your up for it, could you check out my fic. Not so many have yet and it's been up for a while. Thanks.

Brenavae
dandylioness chapter 17 . 9/20/2002
hi -i know what you mean by busy with school, i've been working nonstop since school began! Geeze i'm tired. NEways...lol, great chapter, but maybe some more 'bout Alex? got me a bit confused there. and...she's running after the prince when she has admitted to having fallen in love with George? (shrug) Maybe it's just me.

Books - i really liked 'Court Duel'- Sherwood Smith & 'Blue Sword'- Robin McKinley, was alright. Medieval heroine stuff really.
searchn4somethinmore chapter 17 . 9/19/2002
yay u finally updated! i've missed ur story in the last 3 weeks. i still need to update mine, i havent updated in almost a month. *sighs* with school, and homework, and everything else i have no spare time anymore to write...but i really want to finish my fic! argh...

better get back to studying-geometry and western civ test tomorrow.

o, for it to be summer again.

btw-i can beta read for u if u need it. im pretty smart, love fantasy, and wouldnt mind doing it. email me if u need me-its

as always, ur faithful fan

~michelle~
feirysong chapter 17 . 9/19/2002
gesh! did i have a lot of typo's in my last review! i could hardly read it! lol i must have been in a hurry.. well i don't think that i got around to mentioning that this is one of my FAVORITE fics that i'm reading right now. i really like that Alanna's personality hasn't drasticly changed from the books. well i gtg but plez hurry with the next chapter!
Sapphire chapter 17 . 9/19/2002
great, as usual
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2002
i know what you mean about school and writer's block, i've gotten that a time or two. but i'm really enjoying this story, it's not often that i read something that gets me jumping in my chair. i'm looking forward to reading more. (hint, Hint)

-bookmaggot
pbwin chapter 17 . 9/18/2002
man oh man, am i glad I stumbled upon this fic. I've been sitting here forever,because i couldn't tear myself away. Now what am i going to do until you update? Hope to see more writing soon.
silverthorn reader who is too lazy to log in chapter 17 . 9/18/2002
hello

i just read your story (all of it)

and, I luv it

I don't no wot else to say, but i never write long reviews. I just can't
Lady Kel of Masbolle chapter 17 . 9/17/2002
I AM ABSOLUTLEY IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY! It is completley amazing, I read it all in about an hour. I can not WAIT until the next chapter is added on. Your style of writing is grabbing, and I can't help but want to read more. I look SOOOOOOOO forward to what happens next

~*Liz*~
babooshka chapter 17 . 9/17/2002
pretty entertaining chapter you have here :D. this won't be a very coherent review, b/c i was babysitting while reading this and my sister kept calling me away from the computer. so i don't remember the beginning of the chap. right, well, upon reviewing the beginning, i decided that this chapter needed more george. i love george. seriously. and poor alanna needs to know how he feels. this is *also* something i can relate to very well :D. i'm betting alanna likes him, but doesn't think he likes her enough to put any effort into the relationship, and is a/b to give up. i'm betting that she dreams a/b him pouring his heart out, or at least calling...err...coming to visit her or something. right. so there's the babooshka personal story for this chapter.

update soon, and the end.

babooshka!
Punk Princess chapter 17 . 9/16/2002
I'm mad at you. Horribly mad. I know where you live Sara! (No, I don't, but it was worth the threat!)

You kept me waiting for that chapter for FOREVER! Shame on you!

Okay, I'm done with my madness. Happy now?

Hehehehe, now I'm gonna say that word soo much. WOO! AHAHA! Anyway...!

I liked it! Jon got mad! HAHAHAHAHAHA! (I'm so hyper right now, it's amazing. ;)

Also, I gotta make everything in paragraphs so this review seems to be REALLY REALLY long! Long reviews are fun!

Yeah, anyway, make George 'fess up! NOW! Or...I'll get mad at you again! And you'd hate that, right?

And how do you like Lady Knight? I finished it the first day it came out...*grins sheepishly* I was too excited about what was going to happen! And I'm so incredibly mad now though, 'cause I really want to write a fanfiction to that...but I lent my dear book to a "friend" (Grrrrr...!) and she's had it ever since August 28th! That's 20 (Count 'em!)...20 days! I can't stand it, I wanna write...*wails* I'm so mad. Grrrr.

Okay, I think I'm signing off now. Write more, screw school! Hehehehe, I wish!

-Punk Princess-
White-wolf2 chapter 17 . 9/16/2002
*makes a strangled gasping sound and is extreamly freaked out to find tears in her eys*

Oh that suck... he had to come around the corner at that particular moment... evil!

Lol... love this so much, sorry if I sounded mean back at the begining I was just comenting on the end of the chappie and stupid horrible Alex... lol... write more as soon as you can, I MISS reading it... write more! Love it!
PotterMania22 chapter 17 . 9/16/2002
Hey, sup?

I just love your story, I hope you update really really soon! I just love A/G and I wish you'd hurry up and get them in the story, TOGETHER!

Anywayz, once again, post soon.

Till then, PotterMania22
Bewildered Muse chapter 17 . 9/16/2002
*Falls onto table with a thunk* Ugh! One full week of school over and I'm already exhausted. *Pouts* Everyone updates before me. It was wonderful, as always and I'm glad to know that I'm your favourite friend _ Anyway, I'll email you about the beta thing.

Adrienne