Reviews for The Pride of the Convent
sochop14 chapter 14 . 9/20/2007
Hi

I liked your ending to this chapter it wants me to keep reading wicth is a really good thing it was really hard for me to stop and write this review well keep up the great writing

cya

Carlie
Bobboky chapter 19 . 7/29/2007
very good
cutecess chapter 19 . 7/25/2007
This was really well written, and i bet the sequel will be even better!
Sister of Death chapter 18 . 11/28/2006
Really good story!

I'm going to read the sequel

lg, sis
Flower248 chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
agh i should of just gone to the next chapter, anyway i like AG
Flower248 chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
just out of cuiriosity is this AG or AJ?
alice chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
I LOVE IT

even so, i remember the trip to corus from trebond to be around 5 or 6 days long, and the convent is in the opposite direction, so the trip from the convent to the palace should be a lot more than 2 days.
eurogirl14 chapter 15 . 5/9/2006
you got george and jon confused again! keep them straight! anyway, i love this story so far, its awesome! :)
eurogirl14 chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
i like the story so far, but you made a weird typo in this chapter. you wrote "Jon pulled the man out back behind the house and began talking to him in a low, but only mildly threatening voice." you wrote JON, its SUPPOSED to be GEORGE! please, change it! :)
Blerk chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Too many blerking exclamation marks'!'
Alenor chapter 19 . 12/3/2005
aw i loved it! it was really really good, although i prefer A/J to the A/G which you seem to like. soz, can't help it, cya later.
Scarlet Ice Cascading chapter 10 . 7/19/2005
A/G A/G A/G A/G!

yay!
hartbrkr chapter 19 . 7/11/2005
I
Darkness Gathered chapter 19 . 6/19/2005
god women/guy dunno your brilliant i have read all your story and think its brilliant and god...i just love it...thanks you
Vaneria Potter chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
I like this.

Is Alanna going to get togther with George? I hope so, they are my fav. TP couple.

I just can't see Jon and Alanna together somehow. Alanna just isn't the sort of person who could be a Queen, and she and Jon are either too alike or too different in all areas.
517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »