Reviews for The Pride of the Convent
Sister of Death chapter 18 . 11/28/2006
Really good story!

I'm going to read the sequel

lg, sis
Flower248 chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
agh i should of just gone to the next chapter, anyway i like AG
Flower248 chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
just out of cuiriosity is this AG or AJ?
alice chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
I LOVE IT

even so, i remember the trip to corus from trebond to be around 5 or 6 days long, and the convent is in the opposite direction, so the trip from the convent to the palace should be a lot more than 2 days.
eurogirl14 chapter 15 . 5/9/2006
you got george and jon confused again! keep them straight! anyway, i love this story so far, its awesome! :)
eurogirl14 chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
i like the story so far, but you made a weird typo in this chapter. you wrote "Jon pulled the man out back behind the house and began talking to him in a low, but only mildly threatening voice." you wrote JON, its SUPPOSED to be GEORGE! please, change it! :)
Blerk chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
Too many blerking exclamation marks'!'
Alenor chapter 19 . 12/3/2005
aw i loved it! it was really really good, although i prefer A/J to the A/G which you seem to like. soz, can't help it, cya later.
Scarlet Ice Cascading chapter 10 . 7/19/2005
A/G A/G A/G A/G!

yay!
hartbrkr chapter 19 . 7/11/2005
I
Darkness Gathered chapter 19 . 6/19/2005
god women/guy dunno your brilliant i have read all your story and think its brilliant and god...i just love it...thanks you
Vaneria Potter chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
I like this.

Is Alanna going to get togther with George? I hope so, they are my fav. TP couple.

I just can't see Jon and Alanna together somehow. Alanna just isn't the sort of person who could be a Queen, and she and Jon are either too alike or too different in all areas.
SweetSourBlood chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
deliscious
Caremel chapter 19 . 3/6/2005
This is the best alanna-gos-to-the-convent story I've ever read! Great job! by the way if you are still alive/still want a beta I would be glad to. email me.
Rainly chapter 19 . 2/27/2005
Yeah, this is just a repeat of the my review from Dreams of a Lady, but repitition is good!

I love this story! Dreams of a Lady and The Pride of the Convent are the best Alanna-goes-to-convent stories I have read so far! Okay, so I didn't actually read that much because I only finished Lioness Rampant two days ago, but it still counts for something! I'm not sure if you're still active on fanfic, or if you're only sending chapters to people through email.

BUT I CAN NOT STOP HOPING! IT IS STILL POSSIBLE THAT YOU WILL UPDATE! After all, if you can get back on and update after over a year, anything's possible. Or at least that's what I tell myself. Maybe if I talk for long enough, I can get you off your bum with my inspiring, heartfelt words! Yeah, I'll just keep on thinking that.

Plan C is to use my friend here. *gets out flaming pitchfork* His name is Pyro. Pyro's favorite past time is to poke people with his most awesome flaming power. Pyro doesn't like people who never update. Pyro likes to talk in third person. Pyro ignores stares from strangers. Pyro want's to eat burnt author-smores now. Pyro says bye.

Bye Pyro! *whispers* My invisible friend Billy and I think that Pyro is a little, say, touched in the head. He's a good friend, especially for smores and barbecues, but don't get him angry. You don't want to know what'll happen. *bows head* Oh, rest in peace dear authors. *coughs* ANYWAY...

You are going on my favorites and if you don't mind, could you email your updates (if you're still updating by email) to carmellavanilla
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »