Reviews for Grow Old Together
Tail Tie chapter 1 . 6/5
Wow. I'm late, as per usual, but I just wanted to share my opinion on this fic. Absolutely amazing. With short little vignettes of life, the diction staying true to their ages, and the memories short and sweet, but lasting a lifetime, you captured a happy life of a happy couple in a mere few words, and I applaud you for it. Everything, from the accurate characterization to the compatibility Amelia and Lovina have with each other, was so perfectly imagined and scribed. Life, right until death, and even after death, can be happy, and this story really gives a feeling of hope. This made me love Romerica more, so thank you so much. You may never read this, but that's okay. Thank you for the journey, anyways.
Miistical chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Ugh, I'm not one for this pairing, but this is TOO SWEET. I hath been slain by the fluff.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Cutest thing I've ever read awwww CX
Rachel Furtado chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Damn, I don't know what to say. I mean, that's so beautiful, I'm speechless. I suppose this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read; and it definitely is the best femslash fanfic I've ever come across. I read it while in the dentist's waiting room and I started to cry so hard my mom thought I was hurt. Well, I was not... That's just too beautiful!
I mean it, you really do know how to write something touching; I was so involved with it I didn't knew what to do with my life after I've finished it. Still don't know, btw! :)
I just love those love stories that we've got to see their relationship growing, but I always get too moved by it I spend days thinking about it. And the end, wow. The end is sad but also happy, and beautiful.
Okay, I'm crying again. All i want to say is that this is amazing, you're an marvelous writer and... Well, keep going! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I was really enjoying this and then...
YOU HAD YOU ARE THE MOON. ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAV SONGS. YOUR SO AMAZING!
cloudkin chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
oh sHISTA GOD DANG THIS WAS GOOD
LordZaros chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh the happiness (inhale) I'm not gonna cry... OH DAMMIT
Pinksakura200 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was really cute. I haven't read nyotalia before, but I really enjoyed it. :)
ninja-sisters729 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
that is probably the cutest story I've ever read 3 and i don't even usually like Romerica! but this story probably made me like it...
Coffee-Flavored Fate chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Not a proper review, obviously, but I still love this story and concept and the way you write these two as women and their relationship. Maybe I remember incorrectly, but wasn't there another part to this story? Not that where it ends isn't good, too.
Envious Yet chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was so cute and lovely, and really well-written. I've been looking around for some fem!America/fem!Romano fics, and this really hit the spot. :)
Just A Chess Piece chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awww! I found myself cooing over how adorable this one-shot was. If only I could find girl or guy like that for me...

Awesome story, keep on writing!
Chess.
GothicKitty1313 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I... I dont know what to say except that this is beautiful. It really plucked my heart strings. I hope myself and my girlfriend can have this kind of relationship
flowersintherye chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this! Oh my gosh, it's so cute and I teared up a little bit towards the end. So well written and maybe it's just me, but it's hard to find good yuri on this site, so great job! I hope to see more Romerica from you. Or anything!
Riverclan23 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012