Reviews for Haruka the Fujoshi
NUUUUUUUU- DON'T END IT THERE-
No sequel, QAQ?
skypuru chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
You. Are. A. GENIUS!
I WENT HIGH BEFORE EVEN REACHING THE HALF WAY MARK.
YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW FOR WRITING THIS
CrazyFangirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I love you so much for doing this.
the Black and White Soul chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Oh my god! This is absolutely precious! *roflmao*

I love it! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Black
P.S. Don't forget to take your time!
ellywhite chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I suspect you being a member of the organization Tumblr!
But TokiToki aren't canon here yet! We need to make it canon, even if our ship set sailed!
((awesome story btw :D )
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
NOOO PLEASE ADD MOOORREEE! Like how otoya regrets or something then goes to te room and sees tokiya crying and then...ugghh. Idk. My feels have just exploded everywhere right now. T.T
Lylac chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
My first thought was: You must be on tumblr :D

I liked the story but I wish it would go on.
WideEyedWonderx13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I liked it up until her OTP's were canon. Haruka shipping her friends together, while they all actually like HER, that was funny and an interesting idea. Once the pairings turned out to be real, you lost me. Oh, well.
Cinder Snow chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
AMAAA-ZIIIIINNG! I would really like it if you could write more, but it's okay if you don't want too *says in really cute Haninozuka voice* Thankyou for writing this bonus chapter anyway!
Z is ZPBellani chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
It’s interesting.

Update next chap soon, please: :)

by:
ZPBellani
prettygirlswag11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hi its me again from yesterday OR someday ago.I came back to correct myself correcting you I didnt know you were talking about Tokiya instead of syo.
prettygirlswag11 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Are you f*cking kidding 11 and I couldnt thinck of something this f*cking CONTINUE PLEASE!.
Hikari-Chimedekina-Neko chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh. My. God. THIS IS ABSOLUTE BRILLIANCE! 33333 Oh I am so totally jealous of Haruka right now... If only... oh if only...
shii san chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This wasn't enough! It was amazing and easily my favorite story in the whole of utapri fandom. I see a lot of potential for this fic, especially with Haruka, Tomo and Tokiya x Ittoki pairing.

Really hope you'll be able to find the time and inspiration to write more!

Love Shi
MidnightFunhouse chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Omg Haruka is one of us! yay! Let the yaoi begin!