Reviews for Rose: Series 5 and Beyond
xbadwolfgirlx chapter 2 . 3/8
Never know who is talking. Change the line each time a new person begins speaking.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
I really like this I hope you update soon I want to Rose and the Doctor to be happy XD
njchrispatrick chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Please don't just stop there!
The Doctor Rose chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Nice I like it
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
That was too short.
actuallaurahollis chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
great chapter :3
actuallaurahollis chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
nononnoonnooon very very bad very bad badbadbabdbadbad PONDS!
actuallaurahollis chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
random fat echidna chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
I am really enjoying this story, especially how the Doctor and Rose met again and the re-introduction of Jack. Rose :]
SittingOnTheEdgeOfTheUniverse chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Great chapter! I'm eager to see where you are going with this story :)
The Doctor Rose chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
update soon
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Blah. When will they meet up again?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Soooo How is Saxon her uncle when he could have only been on Earth for 18 months prior to the end of series 3? He must have arrived sometime during series 2. Rose was all grown up and traveling with the Doctor by then. How does any of that have anything to do with the drums? That was a telepathic signal sent to the Master by the time lords through the untempered schism. It wouldn't be something that would have been passed on to sister, daughter or niece.

You have an interesting concept, and a good writers voice. I think you should stop posting 1 or 2 paragraphs as chapters and really flesh out your ideas a bit more. I also think you should do a bit of research on Doctor Who to keep things a bit more in line.
Rasberry Jo chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
i've got to say: everything i've read so far is very, very confusing.