Reviews for Blutbad Love Fever
Reader chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
"Dude. You are, so beautiful. Like goddess level." Monroeism levels through the roof. I chuckled so heavily when he called her "dude" on their picnic date. Haha. All of this was funny and great, the right means of awkward I'd say, because he's one awkward cutie. xD Thanks for sharing.
DarknessIbecame chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
This is so awesome! i could read it a thousand times!
Glea chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Adorable!
Xxgtvpaxx chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Most detailed, well written fanfiction I've read so far. Please update!
momofletti chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I absolutely loooooveeee this story. Monroe and Rosalee are MFEO (sorry for the corny term). Didn't we sense the tension between the two of them from the first time they set eyes on each other? Yes, we did. And you capture it the way it should be.
Love it!
English Muffin Pizzas chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is sooo cute! It made me giggle with delight. You write both characters really well... I could so see this happening! :)
Amber-Jade James chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
This was so cute! There were so many good lines if I had to pick one... 'is that your hand in my pants?' I was LOL so hard! I hope you write more Monrose cause there ain't enough! Great work!

Cheers, AJ James
Bubble101 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
3... just 3
Kit Thespian chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Sorry it took me so long to review. We had bad weather last night. Anyway, this was absolutely adorable! I wish they would just start dating in the show already. My favorite was "It's prime time spooning hour." LOL
D Squirrel chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Monroe high on pixie sticks. I can totally see that. Hee, hee.
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I loved it! Well written and sweet :) And you know what? I would really enjoy more Monroe and Rosalee fics, especially if they are half as good as yours
superwholocked-in-a-box chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Aww! Cuteness! I can't wait to see more MonRosalee from you, we really need to flesh this pairing out a little bit!
RoxyMoron chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Omg l love it. There seriously not enough MonRosalee stories out there. Hopefully the new season will generate more
Daryl Ann chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
YAY! EXCELLENT story! Definitely write more. They're such a cute couple. :o)DA
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
That was sooo cute! :D they are like the second cutest cuple on Grimm!