Reviews for The Lost Little One
please, contine the story
tooker86 chapter 36 . 7/10
Can't wait for more
Maria chapter 15 . 7/1
That sounds just like my dogs. Brandy died of a old hip and Smokey, our other dog, he went through the whole house and backyard 3 times before he whimpered and become depressed. We got Oxford in hopes to cure Smokey and my dad from depression which worked.
Mihoshi05 chapter 35 . 6/8
I remembered reading this when it first started. I'm glad I came across it again because I have a horrible habit of not checking my list. I'm so happy to see Spencer getting then love and care that he so deserves. I can't wait to see what happens next. I could nothing but smile when ever Penny showed up. Keep up the great work and I'll be waiting for an update.
Sweetmd24 chapter 1 . 5/31
really like this story and hope u write more chapters!
chibilink01 chapter 36 . 5/25
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
LITTLE SPENCER IS SOOOOOO ADORABLE! I CAN"T STOP SMILING AND SCREAMING FROM THE CUTENESS! (~O/O)~
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 36 . 5/14
Was wondering when they would be forced to go on a case. Hope Garcia's in the story more often now that Morgan's finally come it, and I have to say that I love the part that he's playing. Hope that Reid turns back to normal soon, it seems like he's over half way there.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 26 . 5/14
Going to the WWHP would be a dream come true that's for sure.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 14 . 5/13
Got to love Harry Potter! It would be very amusing for the fully grow Spencer in the show to be introduced to the book . . . and Twilight it would be funny to hear his thoughts on the books.
Anna chapter 36 . 5/1
Awesome. Loving this story.
Poor little dude.
Yay! Spencer found Daddy
Awe! Spencer loves Aaron,
Love Jackson and Mary
Can't wait for more this story is awesome and one of my favorites
1,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »