Reviews for The Lost Little One
StyxxsOmega chapter 39 . 6/7
Awesome and cute! Love it so far! Please write more when you can.
Alysha123 chapter 40 . 5/5
oh my god, this was so good that I couldn't stop reading it and I almost started to cry when I couldn't go to the next chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter...
Also sorry about you dog!
Omg please update soon! This story is so good. I just think Spencer and the rest of the kids are just the cutest things ever! I love this story so much! So glad I found it. Love your work, and can't wait for more! :)
brendafay chapter 40 . 11/17/2016
Renegade Storm chapter 15 . 11/2/2016
My first house dogs were with me for six years. When the younger of the two died of an enlarged heart, the other one(the butterball in my icon) went from room to room whining. He made circuit after circuit, sticking his head in every door trying to find her

This happen to me to . Expect it was my older dog and she passed naturally from old age in the house at fourteen years old . The younger a year and a half old at the time went around the house looking for her. She sat outside of the room she was in and whined at that door to see her one more time before we buried her. It is fast coming up on the third year of her being gone and sometimes I still fell her in the house.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
*anime crying face*
MzShellSan chapter 40 . 9/21/2016
It feels like forever since i've been able to catch up on my fanfictions. Love the updates. Can't wait for more.
Doclover chapter 40 . 8/6/2016
I love your story
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
i think what your dogs done was really sweet i cried just imaging it!
Beachgirl25 chapter 40 . 7/11/2016
Yes! Daddy Dave!
mummacass chapter 40 . 7/11/2016
Looks like Dave has a new little shadow.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/11/2016
So nice to see you update, gotta love Uncle Dave, nice chapter, the Celt
buckyboo chapter 40 . 7/11/2016
I really love Your Little Spencer stories!
Flowerfairy30 chapter 40 . 7/11/2016
That was a great chapter. I love Dave in this chapter. He needs a child of his own.
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »