Reviews for Argo's Compiled Skill Manual
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 13 . 7/25
Oh my god. This skill is so perfect for my story idea. Thank you thank you thank you!
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 8 . 7/1
I'm a bit confused. Martial Arts, Hand to Hand Combat, and Taekwondo are apparently all Unarmed skills. Accordingly, it seems like you can 'switch' between these skills. Do you mean switch as in a temporary switch? Like, for example, Taekwondo will take the spot for Martial Arts one day, and the next day you can switch back?

Also, Martial Arts is an extra skill. I've assumed that extra skills don't take up the slots for regular skills. Does that mean when you gain another Unarmed skill, it doesn't take up a skill slot? Or is it that all three take up their own personal skill slots?

Thanks in advance.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Kayaba said the Duel Blades skill was given to the person with the fastest reaction time.
Daymian chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Ey! Quick question: Are these data accurate or just made up? :P
kinglugia chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
You know, I think there're several theoretical skills for SAO.
«Trident», an Extra Skill which is unlocked when user has 20 STR and 30 AGI, while having a «Two-Handed Assault Spear» skill at 250 or above.

«Lance» another Extra Skill which is unlocked when user ha 30 STR and 20 AGI, whilst having a «Two-Handed Assault Spear» skill at 300 or above.

«Poison Cooking», an Extra Skill where its conditions to be unlocked is very vague, though the user must have «Poison Making», «Medicine Mixing» and «Cooking» at level 100, which is the only information I can get...and has a tendency of making poison out of food(?). At a high level (900), the user can create a pseudo Familiar «Baby Cthulhu» which could be upgraded by having it «Consume» mobs and critters or «Poisonous Food», gaining «EXP» only for said pet and learning new abilities such as «Heavy Slam», a Sword Skill for a «Two-Handed War-Hammer» or «Unholy Strength», its unique ability as well as giving it an increasing regeneration rate as its level and «Quality» rises, up to a maximum of 550% of a player's normal regeneration rate (1% health per 60s). Its Maximum Upgrade level is at 100, making it among the strongest Tanks in the game.

«Alchemy», an Extra Skill unlocked by Mastering «Poison Making» and «Medicine Mixing» before doing a Hidden Quest on Floor 50. Its benefits include «Transmuting» various Ingots of lower quality into a higher quality, though the product is less than the material used, creating «Buff Potions» which increases a player's STR and AGI by a maximum of 100%, as well as various other buffs, and even creating «Offensive Reageants» which function as bombs used as thrown weapons. At Mastery, a user is able to create a ridiculously expensive and useful item, the «Philosopher's Stone», an item functioning similar to the «Divine Stone of Resurrection», though the quest and materials needed to initiate it is unlocked at the 90th floor.
Goldstein-Izayoi chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
*SPOILER ALERT* factor in that Heathcliff KA, and I hope it'll make sense.

Looking forward for the polearm / spear class, one-handed or otherwise. :D
Interfector chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
First off, this guide is pretty well written. I'm not fond of the "notes" section, but that's my personal opinion and I can see how it adds to the guide in a positive way.

I'd just like to point out something for you to fix:
"Am I that a target?""
I'm guessing you mean 'Am I that much of a target' or something along those lines. Keep up the great work with the guide! Apart from a few spelling/grammar issues, I'm loving it
AmosTheBaka chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Awesome, awesome, awesome. I thought of doing something like this myself but I know that'll never really happen. This is great, great, great. I recommend getting these skills down: Two-handed sword/axe/polearm/blocking/daggers/throw-knife. I hope you keep up with this. Is it okay to use this as a reference?
Crna Strela chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
damn cooooll!
can I use those data as a reference for my fanfic?
I promise I'll include the credit to here
Renchard19 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012 you so much...*cue sobs of joy*
The Fool's Journey chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Definitely liking it, good job with all the different compiled skills.
CryptIXeeper chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Nice! Looking forward to new weapon skills too!
Aiphira chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Requesting two-handed sword Manual (Claymore)
Would be great ;D
Solera chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
Oh cool manual. Can I use the infi here for my future fanfic? Oh and... requesting dual wielded long sword weapon skills. Thanks
CryptIXeeper chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
keep it up, I enjoyed this latest installment