Reviews for Argo's Compiled Skill Manual
Infernity VS chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Interesting Manual...I guess it may help most of the people on Writing SAO Fanfictions...it was cool.
VarsityKen chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Hey Ronelm, is it possible for you to make a guide on Sneak? I need one for my fanfiction :P
Guest4646 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
This is a pretty creative idea and I don't mean to sound like I'm flaming you, but some of these things are inaccurate. I'm going to assume you already read the light novel since you mentioned Heathcliff. In Volume 1, Cline buys and using a One-handed Curved Sword right off the bat, showing that it's unnecessary to train One-handed Sword as a prerequisite. This also applies to the Postrequisites. According to Material Edition 2, One-handed Sword is completely unnecessary for skills you mentioned. The "Weapon Break" passive skill isn't actually a skill. Kirito uses his judgement and aims a sword skill at a weak spot in his opponents weapon. This is grouped with the other "outside-system skills" and completely separate from the system (hence the name). In Volume 8, Kirito explicitly explains that One-handed Swords are slashing weapons and Rapiers are thrusting weapons. The skills don't have individual characteristics. My suggestion would be to remove the Pre/Post-requisites. Instead, you should expand the Sword Skills and Passive Skills. Go into detail about their effects and abilities. You should also expand on the concept of Special Skills. The light novel only mentions Katana as a postrequisite for Curved Swords and that there are many more Special Skills that have been explored. You can make your own Special skills that are postrequisites of existing weapons, such as Spear-Halberd. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
VarsityKen chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Definitely useful, probably gonna include it in my fanfiction.
ginobi47 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Interesting reference... but i am curious, what will you do about the not-so-famous weapons (mace, axe, polearms, knives)?
Mikhail's Song chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Wow this is great! I really do need references for these sword skills for my story. (These things are really hard to understand and there are so many of them!)
Love your take on Argo; seriously, we need more Argo in the anime- MORE DEBAN!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3