Reviews for The New Maidens
Grace chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
I hope you're still checking your ff account. May I know if this is still available? :(
bur bur chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
i wonder where find the rest of this story i love it very much
lizifang chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
wow! your describing is better than mine and i hope you keep updating because your story has drawn me into it that i want to read it even more.
S4H chapter 10 . 9/28/2003
Ur story is definitely my favorite fic! I really wish you would find the time to continue onto Book 2. please!
yaumi chapter 10 . 4/1/2003
It's quite long... No make that very long but I know somehow you'd finish it keep up the good work. And also I'll be waiting for fatherhood 2. Sounds intresting...
We Flame Bad Fics chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
No! Ignore the pen name. _;;;; It isn't a bad fic. I rather like it.

::GASP:: It's... CANON! It's NOT about a whiny little schoolgirl elbowing Miaka out of the way to become Suzaku no Miko! I applaud a good job. _
Irish Latte Llama chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Man, I wish I could write as good as you! That was wonderful but the plot seems overuse though. But still wonderful! My fav miko is Chiaki! I think I just connect with her on some levels.

Good Job! _
emberfang chapter 9 . 12/10/2002
YEAH! LITA IS FREE AT LAST! And after Byakko, which scroll are you going into? Suzaku? Seiryuu? Genbu? Well no matter which scroll you chose, I'll always read it! _
RaTt chapter 7 . 11/20/2002
hello Gene weiss chan! just thot i'll write something here to give you more encouragement...

dont stop writing! its a masterpiece! _

ganbatte ne!

RaTt
emberfang chapter 7 . 10/30/2002
Great chap! Write faster!
Cyanthis chapter 6 . 10/20/2002
Wow... This fic is amazingly well written, and I can't wait to see more.
Taye chapter 6 . 10/20/2002
love ya story write more
emberfang chapter 6 . 10/20/2002
Soo Lita is the last star...wow a plot twist, oh and I spotted a few more mistakes, Seiryuu is the god of Kotou, but Kagemono told Amethyst to go to konan to get Miwa who is the priestess of Seiryuu, and you spelled Amefuri as Amefuri at around the bottom of the story. Well update it faster cause I realllyyy luv it.

Miyuki(from my fic, 1 Hanyou 28 Seishis): ne ne Authorpuss-san why do I have to collect all 28? Why didn't you spread my burden?

Eh...$$*$)$ *$) # *runs off*

P.S I really make my characters call me Authorpuss-sama/san/chan/definetely no kun, I'm a girl!
emberfang chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Erm, Amefuri is spelled Amefuri not Ameturi.
emberfang chapter 5 . 10/7/2002
Great story, I decided to put it into my favs...by the way, the address you put at the bottom works, but there is no story titled "The New Maidens" pls check cause I really like your story.