Reviews for His Favorite Thing
ArmarielRoZita chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Very nice!
Helpless Romantic01 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh, poor Mr. Bhaer. I honestly felt for him when I first read the book... and every time after that. I so wanted to just push them together, but I knew it was impossible and could only happen the way Ms. Alcott wrote it. Bess was sick and getting worse. (She was my favorite sister next to Jo. Partly because she reminded me of myself.) Everything was so sad for so long, and I couldn't help but wonder through a lot of it whether or not the Professor would ever make amother appearance. I glad he did. I think I would have cried otherwise.

I guess I said all of that to say that I have fallen in love with your story. I love your writing style, and would love to read more.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awww. Cute and fluffy. And so totally believable. Jo's beautiful hair. Romantic. I did so like that pairing. Meg and John, too. Also like Laurie/Jo for when Jo is younger.
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Adorable. And sensual in a subtle, Victorian, perfectly authentic way. You've even made that accent of his sound sexy - something I've never managed to pull off, despite the fact that it's one of my favorite things about him.
I loved his daydream about the wind at the end.