Reviews for In My Veins
Lovepixie19 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
i think waht you have here is awesome and amazing! i love Fremione and read their fanfictions a lot and this one is really good and has lots of potential. i think this story could really go far! (especially if fred doesnt die) cant wait to keep reading it! please post more i need a good story like this! cant wait to see this story evolve and their relationship get heated! from the dates it looks like you havent posted for this story in a while but please do! ik u have people waiting for the next part of this amaizing story!

Lovepixie19
Readerchick72 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
This is really good. The characters are devloping very well. I cannot wait for the next update.
Dreams.Written.In.The.Stars chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Hello :)

This is . .Stars- though you'll know me as the guest poster, JumpingShips :D Finally got myself an account.

No! There are STILL only 4 chapters? This is horrific! The story is waaaaaay too good to go to waste! You must write more! I absolutely love the slow build-up of the Fremione relationship in this, and I can't wait to see where you're going with this story- so far, it looks like someplace exciting :D

I actually read this update like, a week after you posted it, but I've been really, really busy and didn't have time to review. And when I say busy, I mean revising for exams and applying to university. So yeah. That's probably why you're rifling through your old reviews going 'who was JumpingShips again?' :D

Keep writing, because the stuff you come out with is fabulous :)
littlebigmisfit chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
It's only the first chapter and I can tell that this will be one of my favourite Fremione stories. Extremely well written, I love it!
gottaloveva chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
LOVE this story! :) Please update soon! :)
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Just a beautiful chapter:) I loved it!:) Update soon:)

-Lynn
Dimples-3 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
I love your story, I love Fred and Ginny, and ya gotta admire Herms I would have went off on everyone, got into fights then get expelled, in her own way she's bad ass.
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Good chapter!
computer geek chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Deal to that Author's Note!

Your story deserves WAY more reviews! It's just so good!
faeli chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Aww :)
I'm loving the build up, it's hard to find stories where they aren't immediately pushed together and everything moves super fast. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Gosh, this chapter was so excellent. I loved seeing that side of Fred, I'm so glad he helped Hermione so much. You're a brilliant writer, it's thrilling to read someone's work that is, so well-written.
Jumping Ships chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Yay! You have no idea how happy I was when I saw this update! I was afraid you had abandoned the story :'( I am super excited for quicker updates, because I NEED FREMIONE! This is seriously well-written, and I like how you've kept both Fred and Hermione IC- I think I've said this before, but it's hard to find well-written, IC fics for this pairing.. well, for me anyway, but I'm a little picky :)

But I've read fics where Hermione becomes some sort of prankster, or Fred secretly cares about his grades- and he might, i don't know, but JK made it seem like he only cared about getting enough qualifications to open the joke shop, and even if he DID, I don't wanna read about Hermione suddenly falling in love with him because he's supposedly academic-minded. Fred is already an intelligent character- like the twins, I guess I just don't see why this has to be proved through grades...

Anyway, my original point, before I started rambling (sorry about that!) was that I'm very pleased with your characterisation :) I can see the two of them behaving this way, and I like that you pointed out that they are opposites. I think that could be interesting to watch you build on :)

Anyway, keep writing (cuz you're awesome :D) and I'll keep reviewing!

-Jumping Ships

PS- Never. Ever. EVER. Kill. Fred.

PSS- NEVER.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
This is great! I love how you're writing the interactions between Fred and Hermione. Keep up the good work :)
computer geek chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Don't you dare kill Fred.
And update now!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
I'm excited for quicker updates! This story is getting good!:)

-Lynn