Reviews for A Quidditch pitch and five Galleons
Cateagle chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Hot! And their relationship is quite likely to stay that way.
Sirei chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
The perfect mix of sweet, hot amd steamy as well as very well writtem. Im normally a hater of Hary getting sexual experience during summer vacation but you wrote it just right that I found myself just nodding along, understanding and very much satisfacted. Thank you for writing such a nice oneshot.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
that was really cute!
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I finally read this it was very cute
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I love this. A lot of fanfictions make it out to be like Harry and Hermione are perfect at this kind of thing but you put in the perfect amount of awkwardness and the perfect amount of fluff and i love it (:
blue21 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
really sweet...)
I should really go now..
batcat4eternity chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Beauty cute! Love the duo :D
thatperfectsomeone chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wan again with this one shots I swear your making my fixed heart beat too fast. This is the only harry/Hermione story I like..well obviously I was good like it because you make your stories so real and believable that the reader can't help but fall in love with it
WinterOrion chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I enjoy a good Harry/Hermione ship and this definitely was one! Sweet, funny, steamy, and intimate. xoxo
Aundielen chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
haha awesome! Good ol' H/Hr smut.
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
They're a pairing I'm not used to, but this one was lovely. I think, especially in fourth year, there was a lot of tension between the two of them, I think secretly he cared more for Hermione than he dared to admit.
articcat621 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
awh, this was adorable! I love Hermione & Harry sometimes, and this was just so cute and fluffy and perfect! Amazing girl :)
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
So adorable!
starsNflowers chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Ooohhhh... so hot yet cute! Makes me wish Harry was my first! :-)
BeccaLister chapter 1 . 6/24/2013