Reviews for Absence
PhoenixFireFourteen chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
why do you make me cry? absolutely beautiful love this
LifeLover22 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This. Was. Beautiful. I don't know what else to say... I'm speechless.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
So. So beautiful. I can't stop reading it over and over again.
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
So I'm looking for inspiration and looking through people's favorites lists and I find this.

And I might be looking at it the wrong way but "Her silence is the final scoop of dirt that cements his grave" is a brilliant and laudable piece of foreshadowing and I'm totally jealous. Things written on whims often turn out to be really great things.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Legendary Story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Is a great story. It was really beautiful
LuvBadeForever chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loved it!
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh. Oh, wow. This is... Such a bizarre and wonderful take on Beck's detachedness, and I love that you didn't reveal his father's death until the very end.

Favorite part was the bathroom stall. Just. It made my heart wrench, because it was so bitter and ironic and sad. Just wow.

I think every story you write is an improvement over the last. And that's hard to do, considering that everything you write is practically flawless. Love it.
KendraincupcakesG chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow. This was beautifully amazing. I seem to enjoy your dark!fics alot. The way you made Beck shut down completely from the outside world was just... WOW. Then the way you displayed Jade was also good because you kept her in character while still showing that she still cared for Beck. Most authors end up making her ooc while displaying that she still cares for Beck. I didn't think the ending was rushed at all either.
Great job, Mad. Keep up the good work.
Love, Kendra
asian fusion-tike chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
poor beck! one of the best stories i've ever read!
rtaf chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Perfect. I loved this so much. From the depressing beginning to the cute ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is amazing.
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So so good. I thought Beck was just like depressed over nothing but at the end it all makes sense. I liked how even though they broke up, Jade cared about Beck so much and just wanted to help him. I guess they are good at helping each other. With Jade, Beck will make it through.
superstar1030 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012