Reviews for Learning To Deal
guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
It is hard not to cry, there's so much emotion with everything they have been through. Agh, if only season 2 came around :/
guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
It seems that the only shows worth watching get cancelled too soon. Am I right? Ugh. -_- Anyway, looking forward to this story. Seems good so far :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY! You're amazing! Love from Spain :)
Bunny chapter 30 . 4/5/2014
I know that I am so so so so late on this review.. That's 'cause I just started reading this a few days ago haha :)) sorry! Okay, back to the topic, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! I'm so happy that Jane and Billy still have their happy ending even though it didn't happen in the show 'cause they got cancelled. Dammit ABC family! Haha :)) I would still love to rant with you (if you're still willing.. I know you're waaayy over it) about this even though they got cancelled a long time ago. :))) I've been re-watching all those 18 season one episodes for months now.. Haha :)) You're a great author, keep up the great work! :)

P.S. I 'm so sorry for the rambling!
WaterlessSea chapter 30 . 3/3/2014
I'm beyond late to when this was last written but I have to thank you. I watched the show a while ago and then yesterday I watched a fan video of the show and that empty feeling inside popped up again. I too was pissed at ABC actually I just get pissed with american shows in general and their way of canceling shows leaving everything on cliffhangers..messes with my heart too muchxP This story very much helped me fill that emptiness it was really good and got me emotional. I also admire the way you leave messages to your readers it makes me feel that you aren't some random person writing a story but rather a good friend. I hope you'll keep writing fanfiction (even if it isn't for jane by design) I'll be on the look out for your other work ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 2/5/2014
Okay so I finally searched Jane By Design cuz I'm new to this fanfic website and I saw your story and let's just say that I love it so much and it is like and ending that is just awesome you know? Anyway wanted to tell you I loved it except for the billy being run over. I almost cried durin school- FredWeasley99
Guest chapter 29 . 12/3/2013
What... wait. When you're in an accident and you've lost the use of your legs, temporarily or not, you can't just get up and walk. You kind of have to go through physical therapy before you can just walk around, you know?
Guest chapter 28 . 12/3/2013
WAIT WAIT WAIT so he CAN walk again all of a sudden? I don't get it...
Brittany chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
This story is amazing, and the way you right is incredible! I love everything, except I just wish Jane would cry less.. She's stronger than that.
Ally chapter 30 . 11/18/2013
Loved this story. Lost a lot of faith when billy got hit but I guess miracles do happen thanx for writing
jesster9984 chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
So so sad they are not making a new season. I love this story and this show.
Mathilde chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I think Jane cries too much in your story. I mean you seem to know well what answer will billy or ben give to her when they talk, but Jane isn't this crying little girl. I mean, she'll never cry for 3 days. As though Gray would have called her right next after the show dont you think ?
dragonninja73 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
i was soo mad when i found out. So i had just finished watching the first season on netflix and decided to see when the next season started. the first thing thing that popped up? an article about the show being canceled. i doulble checked 100 times thinking it was some sick joke, but no. ABC family is ANNOYING.
RetickLover chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
I absolutely looooved this! and i almost basically died when i saw this was an author's note xD Was hoping for an epilogue or something. but anywaaay, this fic was awesome :') I still can't believe this show isn't being brought back :/
RetickLover chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Even though i'm not even into the second chapter yet, i just wanted to post a review and say I HATE ABC FOR CANCELLING THIS! It was the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers...and they killed it T.T