Reviews for Only A Rose
Rumplebumple chapter 21 . 2/13
:-( Are you abandoning Only A Rose and A Night to Remember? I really hope not, but the longer it gets from June of 2014 (your last update?) the more likely it seems you have.
CrypticCobra chapter 21 . 2/12
I really love this story. Its very well written and put together. I'm glad to see Emma and Gold finally getting along..somewhat lol. Its good that they can relate to each other with Rose. I can't wait for the next chapter. I noticed its been many months tho since you've uploaded anything :( I hope you will keep writing this cute little story.
CrypticCobra chapter 5 . 2/9
I love the moments between Rose and Rumple. Its so sweet.
CrypticCobra chapter 1 . 2/9
I love this take on Rumbelle. Excellent concept. It is written and compiled very well.
dear autor,
tomorow it's my birthday so i would like a really good present please a new chapter D
i love this story so much!

update please
Kindleheartzyou chapter 21 . 1/27
wtf- I just- I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FINISHED STORY NO I'M SAD NOW.
Please update! Only a Rose is honestly the most amazing story and it will break my heart if it's been abandoned! Can't wait for Belle to come back and be reunited with her family!
Rebekahsbestie chapter 21 . 1/18
PLEASE UPDATE SOON I JUST FOUND THR FIC AND IM NOT SURE HOWNLONG IT TAKES YOUNTO UPDATE USUALLY BUT PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON IT OMG
dear,love the story. 21chapters to finally get a father&daughter moment…still no compliants. But… i wonder how much longer u will hold on to the promise that Belle will be out soon…
carol cambraia chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love this story. undescritible, please to be continued...
The Pianist's Touch chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Hey there! Just a gentle reminder that I, and many others (592 of them, to be exact, according to the number of people following this story) would absolutely LOVE to see it updated. It's such a wonderful story and the plot is so intriguing, and it's clear that it's approaching its end. However, the fact that you haven't updated in 6 months is...concerning. I do hope this story hasn't been abandoned. If it has, I understand-real life does get in the way, after all-but I would really love it if you could try and wrap up the story first, because I do think you have done an excellent job so far.
InsanityProne chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! The writing is superb and the plot is fantastic! I love reading this and I am begging you for a quick update! Although don't skimp on the quality, that would be unacceptable after so many wonderful and detailed chapters. I hope they find Belle soon, I can't wait for her to find her daughter! Ooh I am so excited, please, please, please update soon! I am NOT above throwing tomatoes if I have to!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/15/2014
When's the update coming?
Kacy Myth chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Perfect fanfic is perfect. 3
Kacy Myth chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT NEVER GETS OLD! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH BUT THEN AGAIN I LOVE ALL OF THEM AND JUST AHAHHHAHAHAHHAAA