Reviews for Only A Rose
Mechanic14 chapter 24 . 8/16
PLZ! Write more. Write more. I need to know if Belle remembers. Does Gold and Belle get back together? Does Rose grow up not knowing her mother cause Belle/Alayna rejects Gold.
maschmidt2000 chapter 24 . 7/7
Update please
Wondermorena chapter 24 . 6/25
Oh god Regina is a complete *****, I do look forward to her getting a comeuppance because of all the harm she has done. I doubt anyone there even Emma would think she is entitled to a second chance and Henry isn't going to be happy once everyone finds out Alyana was sent to an asylum under that woman's orders.
I love how ended the last chapter, Gold and Alyana may not be walking down the aisle, but at least they are in a better spot. Now Emma has to deal with custody over Rose since Moe might start suggesting Alyana should be under his care based on where she has been.
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 24 . 6/17
This is an excellent, excellent story. I have set aside sleep and responsibility just to finish it. Thank You so much for writing this! :D

This is beautiful and well written and I really don't have words to say how great it is. I loved the bit where Gold protected his daughter from Keith. The custody battle and surrounding gossip was spectacular. This entire thing is sheer brilliance. Thank You for this.
Moses chapter 24 . 6/13
Love love love
I’ve been following this for years and it was so exciting to finally see us get here! Thank you so much this is one of my favourite fanfic stories ever
I can’t wait to keep following it until the end!
ForeverYoungLady chapter 24 . 6/7
I love this story of yours, and I've been waiting for an update (im)patiently, with confidence, for so long, that I practically jumped of joy when I saw you've posted the chapter 24 ! I'm so glad Gold could finally meet his Belle again, and even speak to her ! Of course she doesn't have yet her memories back, but she seems to be friendly to him, and, as you say, there is hope now !
Thank you for this great work ! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter... I hope you will update soon ! :) 3
Lamelinam chapter 24 . 6/4
Hi ! Seeing this story updated made my day ! XDXD I can't wait to see the revenges that Rumple will wreak for his dear Belle (although not TOO deadly I hope. I like redeemed Regina).
I wish you the best and good wrting !
Ingers chapter 24 . 6/2
WOW! I only found this story a couple of days ago. It is fantastic even if it made me late to work for one of the days as I had to just read one more chapter...or three!
NobodyToo chapter 24 . 6/1
Thanks for the update! I love it, and I’m so exited to see what happens next!
SO AWESOME! I will keep up with this for sure!
keep it up
Phoenix-Jessica Winchester-Morse chapter 24 . 5/15
I feel bad for Rosie she must be so lost and confused right now this story had me in tears for it was happy and sad along with making a person angry at Regina I can't wait for the next chapter please try an update soon I miss this story
jewel415 chapter 24 . 5/13
Glad to read the return of this wonderful story! I hope you will continue with it and that you will not abandon writing Rumbelle fanfiction just because OUAT is done. I live in fear that you writers will feel you have nothing left to write about them! Anyway, I love this and look forward to your next chapter!
Luna Myth 11 chapter 24 . 5/10
THIS IS SO GOOD I'M GOING TO EXPLODE I DON'T HAVE THE WORDS TO TELL YOU MUCH I ADORE THIS, this is everything i love about once upon time and especially everything i love about rumplestiltskin and belle, just fucking fantastic. I WAS READY TO KILL REGINA AND MOE, SCREW BOTH OF 'EM, MAN, THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT, and i love emma as well, she's fantastic, she better catch on at some point, rumple's right when he says that it's all on her now, i'm wheezing, this is amazing, i can't begin to describe how much of this had me shaken, there were so many good lines, but special shout outs to "we were in love" and "were we married?" and rose calling out for her mama ;;www;; JUST FANTASTIC
Kacy Myth chapter 24 . 5/10
god this absolutely wrecked me. i simply adore this fic. i must reread all of it when i have the time!

Belle and Gold's conversation was the most heartbreaking thing!
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »