Reviews for Only A Rose
This is Rumplebumple, formerly Sarah Kent-Duke here. I've run out of chapters to review while logged in. All I can say is :( Please update soon, we haven't had an update for 11 months! You're still updating your newest story, which I'm afraid to start reading in case you leave it unfinished too.
Just wanted to say. I reread Chapter one and gosh darn this is the fic of Fics! I mean this is what got me into fanfiction. One of the first that I ever read and still my favourite. Please finish it. Please please please.
Cacao85 chapter 1 . 4/11
Hello, will you update your story? I'm completely fan!
I love your story so far! Please update soon!
update this! I love this story!
Olivia chapter 21 . 3/24
Are you still alive? if you are alive I NEED MORE! This is amazing! They should've written this into the show. :) THE RUMBELLE FEELS! :)
Karen chapter 21 . 3/5
Please Please Please Please Update! This is one of the best stories that I have ever read! Please don't give up on it! I need more! Rumbelle will return! The writers promised us a happy ending for them. They said that there is still a lot of Rumbelle's story to tell! Please continue this story soon! Please Please Please
Rumplebumple chapter 21 . 2/13
:-( Are you abandoning Only A Rose and A Night to Remember? I really hope not, but the longer it gets from June of 2014 (your last update?) the more likely it seems you have.
CrypticCobra chapter 21 . 2/12
I really love this story. Its very well written and put together. I'm glad to see Emma and Gold finally getting along..somewhat lol. Its good that they can relate to each other with Rose. I can't wait for the next chapter. I noticed its been many months tho since you've uploaded anything :( I hope you will keep writing this cute little story.
CrypticCobra chapter 5 . 2/9
I love the moments between Rose and Rumple. Its so sweet.
CrypticCobra chapter 1 . 2/9
I love this take on Rumbelle. Excellent concept. It is written and compiled very well.
dear autor,
tomorow it's my birthday so i would like a really good present please a new chapter D
i love this story so much!

update please
Kindleheartzyou chapter 21 . 1/27
wtf- I just- I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FINISHED STORY NO I'M SAD NOW.
Please update! Only a Rose is honestly the most amazing story and it will break my heart if it's been abandoned! Can't wait for Belle to come back and be reunited with her family!
Rebekahsbestie chapter 21 . 1/18
PLEASE UPDATE SOON I JUST FOUND THR FIC AND IM NOT SURE HOWNLONG IT TAKES YOUNTO UPDATE USUALLY BUT PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON IT OMG