Reviews for Serendipity
Beautiful storyline for jason n elizabeth just wonderful plz more plz its just getting to the good part with emily n elizabeth becoming friends n the adventure of liz n jason wow more plz thank you
shay chapter 17 . 3/9
just found this story, i really like it. i hope that you will continue it. i would love to see carly's reaction to jason have a life of his own. And i would love to see courtney's too.
Kiki moo chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
Glad you're back. Love this story, Elizabeth has a lot ahead with Snarly and Courtney. Zander gone for Emily thanks
jasaboo73 chapter 17 . 10/26/2013
Thanks for the update.
Can't wait for more.
starhine chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
I can see Carly and Courtney being a problem. I hope Jason takes care of them before they get in Elizabeth's face. Glad Zander is there to help Elizabeth.
stonecold46 chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
So is this chapter the calm before the PC storm starts? Emily was ok, but when Sarah and Carly start talking and connect the dots, all hell will break loose. I hope Elizabeth is strong enough to fight for Jason against all of them!
LiasonLuv chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Glad to see this updated...Can't wait for more.
Pamela chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
I missed this story I love the relationship Ew has with zander. carly is the same no matter what-loud and obnoxious.

loved it more soon
Twisted Musalih chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Cant wait to read more
MValle chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
I so loved this story I look forward to reading more of Serendipity
Glad you are back to updating your story's
babeboo1968 chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
Carly is going to flip a lid when she finds out about Elizabeth. Great update.
ilovedana53 chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
so glad your'e back. I've misses your stories. poor Jason have to deal with the twin blonde bimbos. Carly needs to leave him alone. love liason
bjq chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
lrobinson01 chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
glad you are back, great update
Mommyzilla chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
So wonderful to see an update. I can totally understand too much Zander, but he is really like able in this story so thanks for that. Carly is going to make waves. I was hoping maybe she might be adult, but nope. Can't wait to see what mischief she causes. Also looking forward to her meeting Elizabeth.