Reviews for Tales of Vesperia 2: The Duke of Zaphias
RSBCS chapter 35 . 3/6
Hey there. Nice to meet you. Name's RSBCS. I've been reading your story up to now in the last couple of days, and I gotta say you've got a really good something going. Please don't stop. This is awesome stuff.

But anyways, I really like your idea with the missing Duke. And now we know who he is *dun dun dunnn*. Neat OC's too, by the way. Really enjoyable.

What else? Oh yeah. Seems you've made a lot of progress since starting this endeavor. I noticed how choppy your first few chapters were. But you've been getting better as you went. Scenes are more detaillic, character interactions are easier to follow, and I can really get a feel for the story.

Nice work with the skits. Quite a few of them are hilarious. So much so I was laughing my head off. I would advise just being careful how many you put into a chapter. So far, your method is working out pretty well. Just make sure not to take away too much from the action of the story.

Overall, amazing stuff. I'm curious about if you've read some other people's works involving Tales of Vesperia. I know of a friend who is writing a really awesome story themself. Keep up the cool work.
Kaizer Rinzence chapter 35 . 2/29
YOU BIG GOOF! IT HAS BEEN YEARS! MONTHS! DAYS! HOURS!
Once a month i checked my email and waiting for your update!
but daymn! Guess whose face got lit on fire seeing this fic just updated

We miss you,Demerio you have an amazing story and skills and it's a pain to see it dissapears..
ahh I hope you can update and write more,I'm dying to know!
sorry that i'm not that encouraging,but least i helped :D

and

WELCOME BACK!
Code-Emperor07 chapter 34 . 10/6/2015
Thank you for updating this. This is one of my favorite Tales of Vesperia Fics. You took an idea and made it into an awesome story.

I'm truly grateful for your work.

In fact...I was thinking about making a Drawing Commission for Dayren. Would that be okay with you?

And Hang in there. I know you're strong enough to pull through.
archsage328 chapter 34 . 3/27/2015
Short, but sweet. And wow, Dayren really is not doing himself many favors, is he? *sigh* I think he's taken a few too many pages out of Raven's book. Also, props for the Missed Murder and A mutual respect skits. Those were definitely amusing!

While it's hard for me to say if I've ever truly felt depressed, I've seen how much it can hurt people. And I know that just asking people to cheer up doesn't work in cases like this. I also don't know all the details of what's going on, so I can't really say much else about your situation. But I do know that even if it takes me a while to read and review when you post chapters, make no mistake. I have no intention or desire to abandon you or this story. It is one of my favorites on the site, after all. I wouldn't have put it on my wall of fame on my profile page if it wasn't. Anyway, other than reading and reviewing when I can, I don't know what else I can really do to help, but even if I'm relatively quiet, I'm still here for ya, alright? Don't forget that.
DemonVermin chapter 34 . 3/18/2015
Slowly and steadily get on your feet, a turtles approach would be most beneficial. Write what ya can and I'm glad your back. I needed the humor.
Kaizer Rinzence chapter 34 . 3/15/2015
You know I literally jumped from my bed this morning when i checked my email and see this AWESOME and LOVEABLE and AMAZING story just updated from 4 or 5 months?

Even after that Long Hiatus/Absent i would be lost at my work and or inspiration and i can't grasp their character anymore...but you..you handle it nicely maybe it is your specialty your characterization never cease to amaze me!

Tho Dayren speaking in a Nobility manner of speech is a bit uhh...well I think(or hope) that he speaks like that in front of the knights or the authorities..but we do miss the old hot-blood talk he usually has! But this give him character! nicely done!

Please Update soon for we thirst of curiosity!

913
SomeGuyOnline chapter 34 . 3/13/2015
I'm glad that you're back. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
SpeckTech chapter 34 . 3/13/2015
Get those cobwebs out of your brain! A vacuum cleaner might be helpful. Or, you know, a new source of inspiration works too.
Sir Plath chapter 34 . 3/13/2015
*Does the happy dance* He's back! I'm really happy you've decided to continue this again, especially since we just had the big reveal, so good times abound in the future with this I hope!

Also, if you need my help with anything D, just send me a Pm or an email and I'll get right back.
zmon chapter 34 . 3/12/2015
It's been a looong time. Glad you're finally back and getting back to writing again.

Great chapter, as usual. Nothing specific I need to comment on, probably time I re-read the story though...
DemonVermin chapter 33 . 2/1/2015
Wow I was wondering if you whether
1) died... sadly to say that has happened to certain writers...
2) had personal issues, mentally or physically that they had to stop
3) or just gave up
I am glad it was none of the above and you are still writing.
You have written a little gem and I kinda can see this all happen in a game... now lets hope the full version is not just a japanese exclusive eh ;)
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
The way you wrote how a tiny spark of Thunder caused fire was hilarious XD .
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
LOL
I loved the moment between of Yuri and Tweedle A and Tweedle B XD .
archsage328 chapter 33 . 10/9/2014
I could go on and on about why it's taken me so long to get around to reading and reviewing the newest chapter, but no matter how well I'd word it, I'd still feel like I was making excuses.

Anyway, I don't recall any typos in this chapter, and learning a bit more about what happened in the past definitely made things really interesting. As for how Yuri responded to learning how close a certain pair were once upon a time, personally, I feel you nailed his reaction. He's never struck me as the jealous type, and I bet even were he and Estelle to get married, he'd tease her about this from time to time without the slightest trace of animosity. That's the kind of person Yuri seems like, at least to me, at any rate.
Deidon chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
Well firstly, a well-done response to my review. You took some comments to heart, yet on the ones you disagreed on, you did so respectfully. Congratulations, you are now on my list of "Very Respectable writers!"

(3) In any case, I can see how adding the PS3 characters would challenge you as a writer. At least, adding Patty would, since Flynn was the only other member from the PS3 version, and we know him pretty well. '

(4) Indeed, there is no "best" or "correct" way of writing fanfiction. Each author has their different styles and interpretations of the canon. I mean, that's why it's called fanfiction in the first place. So, kudos to sticking to your guns. And in addition, I do somewhat take back what I said. I think that maybe what it comes down to is that I generally prefer video game fics in a non-video game style, but here... Yeah, here does it pretty much perfectly.

I'll leave it at that, since TBH, not a lot happened in this particular chapter. Still, glad to see this isn't dead (believe me, I know how long it can take between updates; mine took like a year), and I'll be looking forward to more! :D