Reviews for Tales of Vesperia 2: The Duke of Zaphias
Layla Riddle chapter 35 . 12/22/2016
I love this!
I hope you update again soon!
Sarah chapter 35 . 8/5/2016
Hey, I just want to say thanks for all of your effort and perseverance that you have put in this wonderful story. As I write this, I am recovering from a rather annoying surgery, but reading this has made the experience rather enjoyable, strange as it sounds. But your story is that great, and had has made me extreamly happy. Please keep it up! I'm rooting for you! You have my full support! And, once more, thank you! :):)
Sarah chapter 11 . 8/4/2016
Hahahahaha! This was a pretty great chapter. Great job and keep it up! Gotta say, this is starting to look interesting...
RSBCS chapter 35 . 3/6/2016
Hey there. Nice to meet you. Name's RSBCS. I've been reading your story up to now in the last couple of days, and I gotta say you've got a really good something going. Please don't stop. This is awesome stuff.

But anyways, I really like your idea with the missing Duke. And now we know who he is *dun dun dunnn*. Neat OC's too, by the way. Really enjoyable.

What else? Oh yeah. Seems you've made a lot of progress since starting this endeavor. I noticed how choppy your first few chapters were. But you've been getting better as you went. Scenes are more detaillic, character interactions are easier to follow, and I can really get a feel for the story.

Nice work with the skits. Quite a few of them are hilarious. So much so I was laughing my head off. I would advise just being careful how many you put into a chapter. So far, your method is working out pretty well. Just make sure not to take away too much from the action of the story.

Overall, amazing stuff. I'm curious about if you've read some other people's works involving Tales of Vesperia. I know of a friend who is writing a really awesome story themself. Keep up the cool work.
Kaizer Rinzence chapter 35 . 2/29/2016
YOU BIG GOOF! IT HAS BEEN YEARS! MONTHS! DAYS! HOURS!
Once a month i checked my email and waiting for your update!
but daymn! Guess whose face got lit on fire seeing this fic just updated

We miss you,Demerio you have an amazing story and skills and it's a pain to see it dissapears..
ahh I hope you can update and write more,I'm dying to know!
sorry that i'm not that encouraging,but least i helped :D

and

WELCOME BACK!
Daemon of Wrath chapter 34 . 10/6/2015
Thank you for updating this. This is one of my favorite Tales of Vesperia Fics. You took an idea and made it into an awesome story.

I'm truly grateful for your work.

In fact...I was thinking about making a Drawing Commission for Dayren. Would that be okay with you?

And Hang in there. I know you're strong enough to pull through.
archsage328 chapter 34 . 3/27/2015
Short, but sweet. And wow, Dayren really is not doing himself many favors, is he? *sigh* I think he's taken a few too many pages out of Raven's book. Also, props for the Missed Murder and A mutual respect skits. Those were definitely amusing!

While it's hard for me to say if I've ever truly felt depressed, I've seen how much it can hurt people. And I know that just asking people to cheer up doesn't work in cases like this. I also don't know all the details of what's going on, so I can't really say much else about your situation. But I do know that even if it takes me a while to read and review when you post chapters, make no mistake. I have no intention or desire to abandon you or this story. It is one of my favorites on the site, after all. I wouldn't have put it on my wall of fame on my profile page if it wasn't. Anyway, other than reading and reviewing when I can, I don't know what else I can really do to help, but even if I'm relatively quiet, I'm still here for ya, alright? Don't forget that.
DemonVermin chapter 34 . 3/18/2015
Slowly and steadily get on your feet, a turtles approach would be most beneficial. Write what ya can and I'm glad your back. I needed the humor.
Kaizer Rinzence chapter 34 . 3/15/2015
You know I literally jumped from my bed this morning when i checked my email and see this AWESOME and LOVEABLE and AMAZING story just updated from 4 or 5 months?

Even after that Long Hiatus/Absent i would be lost at my work and or inspiration and i can't grasp their character anymore...but you..you handle it nicely maybe it is your specialty your characterization never cease to amaze me!

Tho Dayren speaking in a Nobility manner of speech is a bit uhh...well I think(or hope) that he speaks like that in front of the knights or the authorities..but we do miss the old hot-blood talk he usually has! But this give him character! nicely done!

Please Update soon for we thirst of curiosity!

913
SomeGuyOnline chapter 34 . 3/13/2015
I'm glad that you're back. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
scrubbed chapter 34 . 3/13/2015
Get those cobwebs out of your brain! A vacuum cleaner might be helpful. Or, you know, a new source of inspiration works too.
BarelyPresent chapter 34 . 3/13/2015
*Does the happy dance* He's back! I'm really happy you've decided to continue this again, especially since we just had the big reveal, so good times abound in the future with this I hope!

Also, if you need my help with anything D, just send me a Pm or an email and I'll get right back.
zmon chapter 34 . 3/12/2015
It's been a looong time. Glad you're finally back and getting back to writing again.

Great chapter, as usual. Nothing specific I need to comment on, probably time I re-read the story though...
DemonVermin chapter 33 . 2/1/2015
Wow I was wondering if you whether
1) died... sadly to say that has happened to certain writers...
2) had personal issues, mentally or physically that they had to stop
3) or just gave up
I am glad it was none of the above and you are still writing.
You have written a little gem and I kinda can see this all happen in a game... now lets hope the full version is not just a japanese exclusive eh ;)
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
The way you wrote how a tiny spark of Thunder caused fire was hilarious XD .