Reviews for Tales of Vesperia 2: The Duke of Zaphias
archsage328 chapter 32 . 4/13
I'm...so...sleepy...from...stupid...schoolwork...Why...does it...insist...on...keeping me...away from fan fiction? Must...destroy...HOMEWORK! *attempts to perform Savage Wolf Fury on homework. Only succeeds in exhausting self even further*

...Anywhoosal, I can see why you're not too crazy about this chapter. That being said, it's not horrible, or even badly written by any means. It's just that with the exception of the arrest, the second act isn't off to that exciting a start. So pretty much what you said yourself.

As for the whole American vs. English question, from my experience, everyone just seems to call those types of classes "English", regardless of whether or not it's the actual name of the class. That being said, the only times I've ever had a class with the word "American" or even "U.S." in its name is if it was followed by either the words "Literature" or "History". I guess all that means, though, is that there's just no good umbrella term for the types of courses you're referring to.
Bubblekins1010 chapter 7 . 4/4
Complete with game attempts, that is SIX times now that -assuming I'm right - Zagi has attempted to kill YURI! Does he EVER give up?!
zmon chapter 32 . 3/1
Just noticed I was never logged in when I reviewed in the past... doh!

Those orders from Flynn seem fishy, and Rita is really attached to Dayren. I assume that little chat between Estelle and Dayren about their past is on its way eventually now that he is officially Dayrellan in the flesh. Poor Yuri, I bet he wants to have a chat with both of them too.
Kaixa 9-1-3 chapter 32 . 2/25
What a bloody splendid way on startin an Act!

Ahaha indeed I like to see some more bizzare things! Haha

Whooop! I can't wait for them endings... XD will it be here or the Extra Stories?

It's always be a pleasure my friend! And I plan to stick for long!

-Ze 913,(formerly known as Mist-To-Gun)
SpeckTech chapter 32 . 2/25
I agree that the start is kinda rocky, but it can always get better, right? And to answer you question about English, it's just called that. I mean, there are of course spelling differences in American English (the American prefix isn't used unless you're comparing language and such) like color vs colour.
Towering Inferno 0192 chapter 32 . 2/25
Ive been waiting for another chapter for a long time. This was a good transition into the second part of the story in my opinion. Im pretty sure others agree with me as well.
Pathogen015 chapter 32 . 2/24
Sorry for being so hard to contact, I didn't think the chapter was any worse than the others. I'll send you a PM with thoughts.
FairyLyte chapter 32 . 2/24
I felt that Dayren wasn't the real secret. And I WILL be watching for the next one, whatever it is. Speaking of secrets, FLYNN, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! THIS ISN'T LIKE YOU! DON'T YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE DOING? (breaks down) You're hurting Kara. You're taking the family apart.

(Sorry if this is new, most of my reviews will be like this. )
FairyLyte chapter 31 . 2/3
Okay, Just so you know, I have been reading this story from the beginning, and I have been loving it so far. This is a great story. Don't leave it on a hiatus. That's the last thing I want.
archsage328 chapter 31 . 1/9
Sorry for getting here so late. But anyway, what a chapter! And I always had a feeling Dayren was either the Duke himself or the Duke's murderer. Guess it's both, in a way. Not a bad way to close out the first act.

Favorite part of story so far? Hmm...well, I love your skits, and you're really good at Yustelle moments, but I guess that's more of a personal preference than anything. But if you made a tumblr for this story, that would be rad! I've a few others doing that sort of thing, and I think it's a really neat idea!

Writing good, strong, and long chapters is hard! I both really respect and feel so bad for some writers now, such as Scribe of the Apocalypse. How do they pull it off?

Anyway, I once again apologize for taking so long to get here, but this last semester was EVIL, especially towards the end. Hopefully, I won't need to recover so much by the time the next chapter rolls around. I wish you the best of luck!

PS: I also apologize if my comments are all over the place. I'm still tired from finals, to be honest.
ElizabethBathog chapter 31 . 1/6
WOW this chapter was long! Great work! I have been a bit unlucky and lucky at the same time. My comp died and then Christmas came and i got stressed. Happens every year! Well not the comp part. That was the unlucky part so now lets go to the more fun! I have a new comp but it suck that it is windows 8 in it. I got 3DS XL whit Mario kart 7 and Pokemon y for X-MAS!

So did you get something exiting for X-mas? Ore do your family celebrate Christmas?
*HUG*
Kaixa 9-1-3 chapter 31 . 12/9/2013
And so the ACT 1 has ended...
and now..ACT 2 has begun.. DUN DUN DUN DUN!

MArveloous Work,Old Chap! The waiting was Indeed worth it...

The Yuri's Sherlock moment was awesome,that is our fav moment currently.

Chainsaw and Syringe...hmm..AWESOME!

Can't really wait for ze Beginning of ACT 2! arghh!

Don't say NO! Update more!

anyway We love the idea of Alternate and bad Ending...you should put them!

Best OF Luck!
Ze Mist
Code-Emperor07 chapter 31 . 12/8/2013
I already saw that Dayren was Dayrellan based on the similarity of their name and appearance. ANyway, nice job. Looking forward to Act II.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/14/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
There's my answer.
Continue, though. My sister might go nuts without the next chapter.
ElizabethBathog chapter 30 . 11/12/2013
Great chapter! I am happy that Ba'ul will be ok! Happy late 18 B-day and i hope you had fun on that day! :D I usually dont like it when a character die but some times that is needed to make the story good. It also depends on which character that get killed. But it is up to you. As long you dont kill Yuri! He is one of my fav characters! XD

The Yggdrasill plant! Smart thinking! I so now were you got that name from! XD