Reviews for The Four Victors
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
it was interesting but i didnt like gleam
eyesbrightuptightjustgirls chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON?! :'D xx
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
How dare you? Have you even read the books!? I understand your whole stupid "omg glimmer and Cato!" But really?! First off, thresh killed clove with a rock! A flipping ROCK! You couldn't even put that in?! Whatever glato sucks anyway. God, you're too stupid. Read the books before you go writing a shitty fan fic.
Nerd.princess123 chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Thalia and Leo? Percy Jackson characters? No way. You just put Thalia and Leo-my two favorite characters-in a Hunger Games story? I'm in shock. Nice story too.
LionKingFactsGuy2 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
No offense but the 4 girl actually escaped into the woods, that was her screaming as Katniss was running and nearly ran into the 10 boy.
sekaihan chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
GLATO 4EVER
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Very nice! I really liked this story! The first 3 chapters were hard to read without spacing in between lines, but after that it was really good. I really like how jealous Clove was of Glimmer and Cato, that's awesome.
Wait chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Wait.. Cato is 18 and shut up had a space.
Wholock's Worlock chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Sorry for the late review, been busy. Besides that. I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Update soon!
Wholock's Worlock chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
I loved this chapter! UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
i don't know, you have good ideas, but it's too much like the real story...
LouisVuitton11 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
I love it! One of the best hunger games-story I have read.
The Wild West Pyro chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
NICE!

I always like it when Careers and tributes work together.

It will make a nice friendship.

Excellent Story!

The Scorch Shot Pyro, going to Badwater Basin to help the Rebels destroy the Peacekeeper's base ( Sorry, couldn't resist on a little hint of a TF2 and Hunger Games Crossover!
jenimi219 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Love this story and isnt Alexander Ludwig HOT!
Wholock's Worlock chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Awww ashkdfklasjdfh i fangirled too.