Reviews for Hold a Crystal
Sweet, kinda would have liked it to be longer... Yet it worked well. Chocolate cake, I guess. :3
Miss Rune chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
loved it!
Vampiyaa chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Silvermastermind chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I like the way this chapter was written. The lack of background description makes it more dream-like and surreal. Not everything needs be a cliff hanghanger either. A slight edge of "what happens next" works just fine and is much less annoying. And this chapter made me giggle. Please continue!
Newbie83 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
The first line has a typo about the marriage proposal, and I'm not sure how a three story building can have a 6th floor. Those were the only things I noticed. Interesting story though; I think you ended this chapter in the right place.
Stuffed Piggy chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I've seen so many fanfic about the Labyrinth so I'm like "might as well" so I go and watch the movie for myself. Is it sad to say that fell hard for Jareth? XD I'm probably not the only one, but well...anyway this story is great! They feel so in character, I hope you continue with your stories! :)
mearra chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I like the beginning of history. I wonder why he sends all these crystal sarah. I got a little curious about what you are going to write your next chapter. Good!
lylabeth 1 chapter 2 . 8/24/2012