Reviews for Heat of the Night
Faery66 chapter 1 . 4/17
Hope to read more soon.

sexybutler62 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Sinful-Valentine chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was freakin amazing. Not only was it REALLY hot, but it was well written too. Even without the sex, this story could stand alone. (At least I think.) I only have one complaint; you horribly, horribly butched Reno's name. But I know how you could get that confused.

Anyways. I loved this so much! I would love to see more like it.
The Fortunate Ones chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
It's very good! Thanks for writing this!
Our Lady of Zombies chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
That was pretty damn good. _
Gridania chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I really liked this story. Very well written, your grammar is beautiful. You certainly know how to paint pictures and capture emotions with your words, and I love the way you portrayed the characters.

However, there are two teeny tiny things that irk me a just a little. First, you don't separate the dialogue between speakers. Sometimes it can be a little confusing to readers when you have both characters speaking on the same line/paragraph/block of text (at least to me, I cannot speak for everyone). You do a good job clarifying who's speaking so it's not horrifically confusing, but I found myself re-reading lines a lot in the beginning to be sure, specifically at the start of the story.

Second, in the first quarter or so of the story you've got this one monster of a paragraph that needs to be broken up a bit. After a little while the lines seemed to run together a bit while I was reading. Nothing a few enters cannot fix. After that large paragraph you were pretty much golden on your line breaks.

Just some things to keep in mind

But other than that, fantastic job.
WaveMoonstone chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Amazing story! Although it needs a lot more line breaks.
ice4blood chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
le petite mort, is't that french for orgasim
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
sunset in love chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
urhmm, wow, that was hot!
Hero-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Okay I arguably liked this better than I liked the Vampire one. I can't decide I'll be honest. Though I will admit to some anger when Hojo was described as handsome. Weasel. Die. He must diiiiiiieeeee. Though it made me happy when he started being the evil jerk he really is. Less happy when he almost raped poor Cloud but HURRAY Vincent to the rescue! I liked it!