Reviews for The Most Important Thing in the Universe
brightflare chapter 25 . 2/2
Really good story, hope you continue it soon.
kaykattery chapter 25 . 1/8
Hiiiii.

Concerned reader here. So this my favorite DW fic with Rose in this universe and I'm a little devastated to see that it's been about a year and a half since an update? Not sure if you're still editing and are planning on continuing or if you've stopped the story. I really really hope that you are planning on picking it up because I've had a blast reading this. :)
BadWolf63 chapter 25 . 10/3/2016
This story is so good! Oh my lord plz update soon. I love Rose and the Jenny thing is brilliant. Plz plz plz plz update!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
Are you ever gonna update? I'm sorry but I hate when gems like this are abandoned
Shadow Eclipse chapter 25 . 6/3/2016
totally loving it!
hope you still plan on updating
either way its going on my fav list
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Please update, I miss this story
TheKitchenMistress chapter 25 . 2/22/2016
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story. Having Jenny as a child and visits with Jack are all great fun plot lines and the mystery of who Rose met at uni and who the Alchemist is are fantastic. Even if you never get back to this story it was a wonderful read!
FelicityQueen23 chapter 25 . 2/16/2016
Please write some more, I really like your story.
PanoramaGirl chapter 25 . 12/12/2015
I hope you do continue and update it. This story is amazing. I love them raising Jenny, not many stories have that. I hope you also go to season 5 as well. This story has so much potential.
DoctorMadhatter chapter 24 . 12/1/2015
Brilliant. Can't wait to read more, hope you update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
I rather like Rose calling the Doctor, by his nickname every so often. Its a nice change and signifies their relationship.
"Save my fiancee, New York and the world," the blonde woman said with a shrug." Yep just a regular day for Rose and the Doctor.
I do love Tallulah, her and Lazlo. I mainly watch this episode of the two of them.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Oh my goodness, I am fangirling all over. He asked her to marry him and she accepted! I simply love that he gave her a ring from Gallifrey. That is so cool! I hope you do a traditional for their wedding!
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
I haven't ever thought about her connection the TARDIS in relation to her being in the parallel universe. She could have died as a result of being separated from the TARDIS. That is a hugely scary thought, thank goodness her tether caught her and kept her from falling. Mrs. John Smith, otherwise known as Rose. I like it!
"Rude again."
"Someday you'll reform me." I love this banter. Unfortunately the Doctor never gets reformed from his 'rude and not ginger'ness.
Rose channeling the power of the Vortex again was pretty awesome. Bad Wolf to the rescue.

She got him to say he loved her out loud! That little bit of emotional blackmail was brilliant, positively brilliant. Love how he keeps calling her 'my Rose', so sweet.
Oh but I like Ten using the coral struts as a coat hanger. Rose is domestically him little by little, with actually doing it
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Well that was a clever idea, having them actually having tethering themselves to the magma clamps. A failsafe that was able to keep Rose from falling into the void.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
Lovely and so much fun. Horrible place to leave us hanging though. Hope you are able to update soon.