Reviews for The Most Important Thing in the Universe
Are you ever gonna update? I'm sorry but I hate when gems like this are abandoned
Shadow Eclipse chapter 25 . 6/3
totally loving it!
hope you still plan on updating
either way its going on my fav list
Please update, I miss this story
TheKitchenMistress chapter 25 . 2/22
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story. Having Jenny as a child and visits with Jack are all great fun plot lines and the mystery of who Rose met at uni and who the Alchemist is are fantastic. Even if you never get back to this story it was a wonderful read!
FelicityQueen23 chapter 25 . 2/16
Please write some more, I really like your story.
PanoramaGirl chapter 25 . 12/12/2015
I hope you do continue and update it. This story is amazing. I love them raising Jenny, not many stories have that. I hope you also go to season 5 as well. This story has so much potential.
DoctorMadhatter chapter 24 . 12/1/2015
Brilliant. Can't wait to read more, hope you update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
I rather like Rose calling the Doctor, by his nickname every so often. Its a nice change and signifies their relationship.
"Save my fiancee, New York and the world," the blonde woman said with a shrug." Yep just a regular day for Rose and the Doctor.
I do love Tallulah, her and Lazlo. I mainly watch this episode of the two of them.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Oh my goodness, I am fangirling all over. He asked her to marry him and she accepted! I simply love that he gave her a ring from Gallifrey. That is so cool! I hope you do a traditional for their wedding!
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
I haven't ever thought about her connection the TARDIS in relation to her being in the parallel universe. She could have died as a result of being separated from the TARDIS. That is a hugely scary thought, thank goodness her tether caught her and kept her from falling. Mrs. John Smith, otherwise known as Rose. I like it!
"Rude again."
"Someday you'll reform me." I love this banter. Unfortunately the Doctor never gets reformed from his 'rude and not ginger'ness.
Rose channeling the power of the Vortex again was pretty awesome. Bad Wolf to the rescue.

She got him to say he loved her out loud! That little bit of emotional blackmail was brilliant, positively brilliant. Love how he keeps calling her 'my Rose', so sweet.
Oh but I like Ten using the coral struts as a coat hanger. Rose is domestically him little by little, with actually doing it
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Well that was a clever idea, having them actually having tethering themselves to the magma clamps. A failsafe that was able to keep Rose from falling into the void.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
Lovely and so much fun. Horrible place to leave us hanging though. Hope you are able to update soon.
Christian Chick chapter 25 . 4/24/2015
Hey, I know it's been almost a year now, but you promised you'd update again and I really want to read more of this story, so I'm going to try a bit of faith. I love the way you've done this story, I love the way you've put Rose into the episodes, you've made her fit really well. Your version of Rose with the Master is one of my favorites by far, and I absolutely love what you've done with Jenny.
I hope you update soon, I can't wait to find out who the Alchemist and River are.
Thanks,
CC
JullBull chapter 25 . 2/8/2015
Hi! I have now read you entire story, and ILOVE IT! So could you please update soon? Because it's been like 8 months (but you know that of course) and I might break down if I don't get to know what happens! Please, please,please update the story as soon as you can so that I won't die of withdrawal.
juan chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
good thing my time travel story will be better then blood bath that the light would of suffer A Tale of Two Destinies the only blood bath will be on the death eaters and tom and the light will have huge army in the past