Reviews for A German Halloween
xLittleFoolx chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I love that the awesome Prussia is just creepin the whole time
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Ah! Feli was just too adorable...the role of little red riding hood suits him just fine XD Poor Ludi (well,not as poor as Gil though who never even had the chance to get laid! Lol!) running into people doing stuff, walking in on people in the closests at the wrong time,having a sexy feli-treat right in front of him & still being in denial, prying off a lustful bro...Sheesh! Lmao! It must have been one heck of a party! The UsUk part was awesum but now I want a Giripan,a RoChu & a SpaMano spin-off from ds too...plz plz pretty plz? Is it too much to ask? Plzzzz?
sillypandalover91 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Ok, I think I'm going to pass out from the blood loss / That was amazing.
Rikko'sSong chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This...is...*nosebleed* ))
GirlWithOceanEyes chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Haha! I love creepy Prussia!
xD NaruSasuNaru chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Love love it
hugemangafan chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I LOVE THIS
Kid Darkness chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is an interesting story. And unique, since I've never heard or read about Halloween parties with Red Riding Hood before! You have an ingenious (if not creative!) mind, and I look forward to reading more from you, if you're planning to write anymore. I love your stories! Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta take care of this nosebleed XD
lilemoneko92 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
LOVE IT!
801Fujoshi chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
ROFL this was so funny! I loved Ludwigs random spasms in German every time Italy showed skin XD. It would be cool to see a Spamano version of this. There's already a GerIta and USUK version but I kinda want to know what all of the other couples mentioned were doing in the mean time and why China's pants got stolen XD. This story was awesome. Nice job :)
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
*went to yaoi heaven, died of bloodloss* so much smexiness... I LOVED IT!