Reviews for Italian Chocolate
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh god! Ds fic made me so light-headed! I think I'm gonna die now...oh gods! Happy V'day Feli & Ludi...congrats on having the Best sex ever,Ludi & congrats Feli on errr...multi-spasming? XD the giripan & spamano was great too! XD YOUR SMUTS ARE AMAZING! Great work!
Vampchick2010 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
that was awesome. I loved reading this.
darkhuntress13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh Gil... wonderful story.
xD NaruSasuNaru chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
The lemon was total awesomeness o.o Luvs this one a lot!
pink123 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
omg so cute 3
pink chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Omg i died abd whant to gerita heaven
H. E. Vaughn chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
...*massive nose bleed* OMG! lol, and I loved the Giripan and Spamano moments! lawl, really great job!
lilemoneko92 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
oDo . . . . . . *epic nosebleed an falls over ODing from too much awesome sexiness*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Omg. The sex was sooo hot and I laughed my ass off with france. "I'm a suicidal" xD it was hilarious and so sexy. Dude. I love this. I love you. Accept it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
ahhahahah more sexy and fun,especially in France part! "I'm a lover. Not a suicidal"...but, you have wrong with the italian translation...
the correct was: Dammelo più profodamente (Give it to me deeply)
Così buono. Mi fai bagnare (so good. You make me so wet)
Si, ti prego...di più (Please, more)
ahhahahaha...don't trust in Google translate..especially when you write in italian language!
Sorry for my english!
Trust in italian!
Tatouer chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was one of THEE most best smuts I've ever read. You.. Make me speechless.. There was lots of mis-spelled stuff, but fantastic job ;o The way Greece and Japan with Romano and Spain all caught up with smex was a turn on, especially Greece x Japan. YOU MUST MAKE SEQUEAL FOR GREECE X JAPAN FROM DIS FIC QQ You're awesome.
GerIta smexy time scene was.. hot.. Then refering to a Thick German Sasauge plunging inside a small Italian is.. GOSH. /nosebleed. I'mma be on the look out for you Hun, this was amazing. :D
gerita lover14 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
i was laughing the whole time you should add chapters for italys pov japns pov (lord knows i died)romanos pov and frances pov this was hillarious
PurpleTiger147 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This story isn't very good!? Holy crap! You could NOT be more wrong. The only thing I didn't like was Gilbert's part at the end. But everything else was AMAZING! 3 Thank you for the wonderful story!
TheColdCapital-Moscow chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
*massive nosebleed* WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT THAT GOOD THIS STORY WAS FUCKING AMAZING NO AWESOME LIKE PRUSSIA you shouldn't dought your self it was an vary sexy and HOT store but i wish you would have continued the threesome but all great stores must come to an end keep up the awesome work
It's-a me chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Heehee I thought this fic was hilarious! I didn't think it was bad at all! I was cracking up when Germany freaked out at France's house. There were a few misspellings, but nothing major. The lemon was well... I found it more humorous than I did hot, but it added to the overall mood of the story, imo. I liked this though. Also, just wondering, but have you read the "Buon Valentino" comic?