Reviews for Sake Dreams
Jumpinlove chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
That was soooo steamy! I love Japan x Greece! Just OMG Its was so well written and you captured both characters perfectly! ;3 3
Amaya-Lin-Loveless chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
0/0 Currently dying of a nosebleed ...
WonderfulWonderfulFufu chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Steamy ;3
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wow! What an amazing & romantic GiriPan fic (Oh how i love ds couple!:-D). Ds fic was beautiful to the point where it went sexy! You have done a marvellous job of keeping these two in-character too! Wonderful work! You are a very skilled author in Hetalia fandom.
Mandaar chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That was a very delicious story. I really ship these guys. It was even better since I could hear their voices as I read (watching the anime I know what the characters sound like). Heracles voice... Yum. Definately an awesome read.
I liked the dream sequeces first (it was quite the tease for Japan and the reader) ;)
My only critique is that Honda's first names is actually Kiku. I don't know if you knew this or not. I got the impression you were using his last name how the military would call people by last name. All in all, FANTASTICO! *faves*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
H-hot! *pants* XD
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Atsui O.O
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This was very well done and the ending was VERY HOT! I loved it! :D
AcedeSpades chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
...I'll never look at cats the same ever again...
Americatress chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Holy. Meck.
That. Was. Amazing.
You. Are. Amazing.
Arigato Gozaimasu.
Sumimasen.
I am going to squee now.
Alaska chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
IM DYIIIINGGGGGGGGGG. . . THIS GAVE ME NOSEBLEEDS AT LEAST 56 TIMES IN A ROW!
And I who love Japan x Greece. . . I NEVER THOUGHT OF THEM TO DO SUCH THINGS AS THESE! xD But now when I read about it. . . It's like that's what I always missed out . . . For THEM to do such a thing. . . And I only saw Sve and Finny do it. . . In my mind I mean. . . THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS, BTW, IT MADE MY MORNING xD 'Cause I had a dream about Greece x Japan, and I woke up before the best part.. . and I was like "I NEED SOME MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" so I fanfic'd it and I found this xD

fanfic'd: a word I use when I search for something on , and I also use words as "Facebook'd", "Deviant'd", "Gaia'd" -it. c:

(And yes, im a female. Reply HERE- )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I LOVED THIS! :'D
Every time Kiku woke up from a dream I was in knots! CockBlock much? :) lol I wanted to laugh and throw something all at once! I'm glad you gave the thoughts and emotion more time to devlope though as opposed to leaping into bed right away. You made the characters so believable and 3-D! Hercules was so well spoken when he described Kiku it was like poetry and YOU! You were so plentiful in your colourful imagery, that is a gift don't you DARE lose it! There were two things that bothered me though:
1. Japans' /LAST/ name is Honda. When you introduce yourself in Japan you give last name first. People will call you by the name you say first. As a sign of respect they would call you by your last name unless you ask them to do otherwise.
2. I wouldn't know personally but having read a lot of yaoi I would think any alcohol of a strong consentrate would hurt like a 8!*# so unless Kiku was a masochist I don't think that would've been very fun. :(
I'd comment on the spelling but that would be beating a dead horse. Honestly I don't see what people are complaining about. They were a few minor mistakes anyone could've made I've seen WAAAAY worse! :) your a lovely writer!
Sincerly,
Blonde Sunflower lover
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Hells ya! Love it!
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
lmfao, that was HOT! Great job! Ya had me squirming in my seat! The dreams also added a certain level of suspense for me as well as being highly amusing. This was an awesome one-shot!

Phrases I liked:
"Bloom for me, my beautiful neko samurai"
"the searing rod lancing him to the core"
"Then I shall fill your insides with hot milk for my cat."

lmfao highly amusing _
YaoiLoverYuichitaru chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Totally LOVED this, nicely written, captured characters personalities well, only problem I was having was, why did Greece keep calling him Honda? Japan calls Greece, Heracles, but he doesn't call Kiku by his first name? It was rather distracting