Reviews for Best Job Share Ever?
impressed anon chapter 12 . 7/3
Type your review cute and well written fic.
mrsgravyrug chapter 12 . 5/3
These are wonderful! I do hope you plan to keep them going.
M. C chapter 12 . 5/2
I love this series, just a nice succinct collection of ficlets. I do think some of the plot threads introduced in "Age of Ultron" (not going to spoil in case you haven't seen it yet) might conflict with a crucial character pairing.
I like the story and hope it continues.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 12 . 4/26
Great story!
General Mac chapter 12 . 4/24
brilliant thanks love it more pretty please
KennaWynters chapter 12 . 4/23
LOL Only Tony could somehow manage to bind Jarvis and Mjolnir together inadvertently. Great addition my dear.
fierynightangel chapter 12 . 4/23
Lmao! Awesome!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 12 . 4/23
Lol. Awesome chapter 12, I loved it.

Dani
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 12 . 4/23
Awesome chapter, love the suspicions of practical jokes, and the way everyone at the meal automatically assumed Tony had done something :D Please keep writing and update again soon.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 12 . 4/23
Didn't you already post this?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
/Wicked!/

Tony the enchanter... And I've had a soft spot for questioning if JARVIS and the bots have souls... XD
Rainbor123 chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
I love it! Are planning on continuing?
EagleJarl chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Hm. This was a fun chapter, but I'm not sure the knockon effects will be good for your story. You've just given Tony a huge power boost and also taken him outside the realm of "there are rules and limits" - not that his tech was ever terribly respectful of rules or limits before, but yeah.

I would love to hear the conversation with JARVIS. I'm curious how he would take it.
EagleJarl chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Aaaugh! The UST, the UST, it burns! Would those two please just get their bone on?

Well, not much to comment on here...hopefully next chapter will actually show some Slayage.