Reviews for Safe and Sound
vintage101 chapter 83 . 1/10
Hey it's been a while since you updated hope everything ok :)
Chlo chlo chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Update... :(
Guest chapter 83 . 10/15/2013
Why won't u update it's been forever ?
Guest chapter 83 . 9/12/2013
It's Caitlin. Can't describe how good this is. Amazing
Guest chapter 83 . 9/12/2013
Give hal and Maggie a "love" scene. Make out something. I mean hal is 18 and I know he matured but he has a girlfriend and all he does is kiss her forehead. What next a forehead make out. So please lips or more
Guest chapter 83 . 9/6/2013
Hi it's Caitlin! Once again it's great. I like how then met Dai and Tector first, so Tom and Hal's reunion will be more special. Looking forward to it!
CherryTootsiePop chapter 83 . 9/5/2013
WOOOHOOOO! This is a serious break from all the sadness and hopelessness D I'm actually smiling now! Thanks for this and as usual, looking forward to more updates ) Keep them coming!
JoyScott13 chapter 83 . 9/5/2013
I loved loved loved this chapter! It was perfect!

Pope realising how young Hal actually is, and how broken he is, and actually feeling the need to help him was perfect, even though he'd never really admit it!

And teh Hal and Maggie scenes were perfect as always :D :''''')

And then DAI AND TECTOR AND YAY :D I hope this is a good thing!
Chloroy chapter 83 . 9/5/2013
Wow! What an amazing chapter I am really glad that they are all okay... Can't wait till they get back to the 2nd mass to see toms reaction
Please update soon
DriftingCloudz chapter 83 . 9/5/2013
This is so exciting! It really almost did feel normal this chapter!
Guest chapter 82 . 9/3/2013
Love ittttttt soooooo muchhhhhhh ahhhhhh plz update
Guest chapter 82 . 9/2/2013
Hi it's Caitlin. I feel like I haven't given you much credit on how well you write the others characters besides Hal. I think you write Pope, Maggie, Tom, Weaver (though we haven't seen them in a while), and the other characters on point. I also enjoy Joseph's character as well. Adios!
CherryTootsiePop chapter 82 . 8/28/2013
another great chapter! so looking forward to more progress. i just hope that death isn't from the 2nd mass -nods- keep the updates coming!
Guest chapter 82 . 8/23/2013
It's Caitlin again! Another beautiful chapter. Thank you for writing this. Hal and Maggie are soooo cute. I am really excited about upcoming chapters. I think the reunion between Hal and his father will be dramatic and emotional, so I'm looking forward to that scene
mconcepcion9 chapter 82 . 8/23/2013
Reading this chapter made me realize that the writers of Season 3 were a little disappointing in how they closed the whole Karen, Hal and Maggie saga. Your chapter does an excellent job of highlighting how much Karen used Hal to hurt people he cared about. It makes it hard to see how Hal could forgive Karen for that. That's why the ending scene where he is comforting her really bothered me. I totally get why Maggie would see him differently afterwards.

That being said, I think you put a lot more thought into building out this storyline. I'm truly enjoying every chapter! Thank you for continuing to write.