Reviews for Delayed Dinner and other best laid plans
nightnovice chapter 1 . 9/15
So darling, I really am touched be the simple elegance of this tale.
ringmybella chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Great story. I loved how descriptive you were throughout. I felt like I was right there with them.
Sarah v chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Just lovely!
curlyk03 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was so adorable and well written. I loved it!
Musical Redhead chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I'm about half way- a coin toss was just suggested, and I'd like to call it: Rory is pregnant and Tristan plans to propose.

I hate this new dialogue box being at the end of the chapter. Anyway, I need to go find my place back without spoiling myself in the process.

This was a fun addition to the Masquerade universe. Ha, addition- Rory and Tristan are getting an addition. :)
Gilmoregirls1197 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
luvnliason08 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
What a fantastic one shot. Another wonderful story by you.
Jilly chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Incredibly sweet. Beautifully written. I read these three one-shots completely out of order, starting with this one. I can't believe I didn't find Masquerade sooner, especially because I am a huge fan of your Trory stories. You capture the spirit of Tristan and Rory so well, while at the same time really making the story your own. Phenomenal job!
Bookgirl33 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Yay! This was so cute. I hope you do more in this universe. I like that Rory was happy about the baby and not freaking out. Although Tristan was relatively calm upon finding out, which was kind of funny to me. Great job.
spicygirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Ohhhh that was amazing! I really liked it!
JJsMommy27 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
loved this one shot and loved Tristan's reaction when he found out she was pregnant
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Well, isn't that sweet, they both had special Valentines Day surprises planned. Well, perhaps Rory's wasn't "planned", per se. Loved this!
Belllleee chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loved this! So much definitely the next step for these two crazy lovebirds :) And i loved the whole Paris arc, please update your Rogan fic - it will be interesting to see how that one plays out.

As always, excellent job