Reviews for Constructing Dolls
AwaseMegumi chapter 9 . 5/8
Update... is this story dead? T-T
KazeHaru Hime chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Okay I... wow.
This... This is good. As one of the top most favorited Hyouka fanfictions I can see now why it earned its spot. This fanfiction has been long but good, taken me through a lot of twists and turns. If Hyouka was any darker in tone, I could almost definitely see this happening. I love what you do with the characters. They seem so in character even far out of their comfort zones. There's never been a moment where I thought anyone was out of character, even when they did seemingly out of character things, like Houtarou crying or... anything! This fits beautifully in with the storyline. I really, really love your take on this idea. Just... Ugh. I know you haven't updated in three years but man, I'd love to see the conclusion to this someday.
Best of wishes.
Baka-sempai chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Author-chan, are you alive? Pls update...
AaliyaIronHeart chapter 9 . 6/24/2016
I love this story but it's been three years since it was last updated. Is it wrong to expect that there will be more? Cause i really really want to see the ending of this it's touching and I want to see Satoshi recover cause the storm hasn't passed it seems.
Thank you for writing and I truly hope that you will update!
Law1ess chapter 9 . 6/2/2016
This is a really interesting story, and I hope to see more of it soon!
itsfuntofantasize chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
Awesome story! I love the idea that Satoshi isn't as carefree as he lets on. And your writing is very good too, as well as the dialogue. Please update soon. :)
natta0202 chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
Oh please update this story, it is so great, and I really want to know how this will end! X3
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
update please...
by Ireallywanttoknowtheendofthestory
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
update
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
I have read this several time, this stroy never fail to make me cry.
You write a great story, so please don't stop it here.
I really want to know the continuation of this.
akatsuki chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
I dont know what to say beside 'please update'
my opinion on the story is already state in the previous reviews..
so Im just gonna say
Good job keep going

-Iwritethisinaboutonehour
MJStevie chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
This is the best Hyouka fic I have ever read, even though it made me cry more than I have in a while. Please update soon
lumutness chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
what a great story. Just like another reviewers said, you're good at dechipering their characters. Maybe the flaw was about how long it takes for you to update this. This is the best multichapter fanfic I ever read in Hyouka, you know? :)

The scary thing was, I kinda understand how Satoshi and Houtarou thinks all the time in this fic, so I feel empatethic and a... kinship? I mean for the feelings, not the actions. Don't think too much about what I said.

Which reminds me. You write this realistically, which make me wonder if you based this on personal experiences. It isn't, right?
I really hope you're still alive and kicking so you can finish tis fic and I can put my worry to rest. I still had hope for both boys. :)

cheers,
Moss
Cherilyn chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
I really enjoyed reading this wonderfully written fanfiction. The characters are so in character that I could even picture them in my mind saying the words, easily. I love the plot, it's something different than the usual fluffy themed fanfics I've read before... Dark but with a little bittersweet taste I guess? As a high school student I too understand that it's important to prioritize the things that matter in life. However, if you could find the time I would be more than happy if you could continue this story. I am really interested in Oreki and Satoshi's character development. What is going to happen to Oreki's mind? Will he be able to stand the pressure of withstanding his friend's problems? Such are things that sparked my curiosity. As Chitanda would say, "I'm really curious!"
nyaneko chapter 9 . 7/24/2014