Reviews for Keep Composure
KlaineInTheTardisWithCastiel chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Awwww.
That's soo cute *-*
I really love all of your chapters (:
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
awwww... but ew. Neku throwing up was a good touch.
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
"hand in hand." 3 ;p
clariecandy chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
You updated! 8D Thanks so much, I loved it! 333
HellsingDog chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I'm so glad I found this fic. It's so sweet . But it's just right. I can't wait to read more!
clariecandy chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Haha I love these drabbles c:

I first found you over on ao3 so when I found this here, I was pretty happy since I don't think you posted this one over there.

Thanks for sharing! :D
Infamousplot chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Oh Joshua, you little poop :P But that's why we lurrrvvee youuu x3

You get them both so IC, I love it x3 Their dialogue is hilariously, and it sounds like stuff thay'd actually say in the game xDD
Libby16 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
This is so joshua like!
Libby16 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
I loved the slight banter of the two in this fic! It was comical and cute.
10101010 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
*sigh* I'm so glad more JoshxNeku stories are being made! :) There was a very depressing time where there wasn't.
Infamousplot chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
D'awwww... And LOL xD This is what I love about Josh and Neku, they can be hilarious and adorable all at the same time x3

Joshua totally would feed Neku, just to annoy him xD Poor Neku. But I like how you mention that he feels more comfortable being in close proximity with people (bu is still embarrassed by Joshua's... Joshua-ness xD).

And now... I finally know what Cordyceps are xD Someone told me never to look them up, so was scared of what they might be, but now... I know :D Oh Joshy, spewing your useless knowledge. Neku is a saint for putting up with you ;P

You keep them both wonderfully in character, and this is adorable and sweet x3 And d'aw Joshua holding Neku's hand x3 And calling him dear. People nag me sometimes for having Joshua call Neku "dear" outside of Another Day, but it's just so fitting ;3

Can I like, double fav this?
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I love this. It's short, but it's great :) I love the connection you made between Haichiko, waiting every day for someone who would;t come, and Neku, who can't help wondering if Joshua is going to show up :/

Also, the line about Joshua not being visible but he MUST be there: D'AWWW. ;A;

And of course, Neku noticing the music of Shibuya. I just love how you have him noticing that the every day sounds of Shibuya he used to bock out now sound like a sort of symphony to him, and he loves music. I don't know if this is the right word, but it just seems symbolic ;3

IDK how much you enjoyed writing this, but I definitely loved reading this x3
Loomena chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
This one was funny and cute, but i dont have any idea from which tv show it could be ;p
Really its so typical josh that he 1. Shows off with his knowledge 2. Pretends neku was eating... caterpillars o.o xD he really enjoys making neku insult him xD
Anyway, update soon! ;) and i hope that the next chapter will be from joshuas pov, but you also write neku very well ;) xD
Loomena chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow, this was really good! Well-written with beautiful comparisons of Shibuya's music and Joshua's deep connection with Shibuya ;) the way you captured Neku's feelings in this is also very good and suitable for his feelings for Josh in the end :) Honestly I've no idea why this doesn' t have any reviews...o.o it's just really good and please update soon! :)