Reviews for Consecrated Ground
LittleMoments24 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow. This is my face before reading. -_- And this is it after reading. 0.0

Okay, bad analogy.

But, I really loved this one-shot! The emotions bouncing around in Katniss' head were so real, so vibrant that I was feeling them with her. How you described Katniss and Peeta's relationship was spot on! I've never been a fan of Peeta (excuse me for saying so), and your writing perfectly captured the reasons why.

And Gale. Gale is my all-time favorite character in his book, and you gave me some sort of closure for the way the book ended. I'm sorry, but I just didn't buy Suzanna Collin's, he's kissing another girl, ending. It just didn't seem like Gale would actually do that.

This story wasn't straight oh hi, I haven't seen you for years, let's make out. And you have no idea how happy that makes me(; Instead, there were reasons to her feelings, and actions.

Finally, your descriptions. They hit me right in the gut. Every sentence beautifully captured the scenery, her thoughts, the dress, just everything! Fantastic job!

-Courtney(:
Maya Moon chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
this was amazing. well done! youre a great writer
To be a rebel chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awh. I love the idea of this. :)
ziva10 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
good story i dont think that peeta and latniss are a good couple gale and katniss have been through starvation and possible execution every time they passed through the fence yet they did it every day so enough ranting on my part but still awesome story i love that you used their conversation before the reaping but switched so peace out
S. Jadevine chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
"The forest is my last piece of Gale."

Ahh.. My heart is gripped. This is well written. Angsty. Beautiful. Their friendship is so difficult to put into words, but this is an exception. I'm slowly moving on from the tragic ending of THG, but reading your story kind of pulled me back again. Ached for Gale again.

I've used the pretty-dress line, too. Wondered how it would be if Gale said it to Katniss. One of his cutest lines. Haha. :D

And this fic is an undeniable evidence that the greatness of a story does not depend on the number of reviews it gets. You're great, sweetie. Keep it up. :)
bohobo chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
It was really well written!
I loved it!

But the part where they were quoting each other from the good ol' days, definitely my favourite part.

I dunno, it's really perfect the way it is... but I also wanna know what happens and I like your writing. Maybe do a sequel?

Also I haven't checked when you posted this or if you've made a sequel so this might be too late...
caryatis chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
this is great! a sequel would be amazing and i hope that you choose to write one!
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
You should totally write more Gale/Katniss. I'm amazed at how well you've channeled Katniss. And Gale, too. They are both very complex characters, Collins being the only author capable of writing their odd relationship, and you handled them with total ease. I'm in awe complete of you right now.

Great job.
Ellenka chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh, this was amazing. So beautifully written. I love the idea of Katniss as a runaway bride :D And you captured their bond to each other and the woods just perfectly.
TruBluz chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I'd like to see more.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
We need a sequel. Does she still love Gale outside the fence? How does Peeta react?
Pinklove21 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
wonderful!
OhGale chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I adore this. There's something about your Gale & Katniss that I just love. I wasn't a fan of Peeniss, so I'm glad she didn't marry him. I'd definitely be up to reading more. :)