Reviews for Forgive me not
SupernaturalHearts chapter 8 . 1/25
Damn cliffhangers. Please update. Need to know what happebs next.
MarinaUchimaki chapter 8 . 1/6
Oh dear, will you update soon?, you got me hanging by a thread. See you soon.
See For chapter 8 . 1/4
OMG! Update soon! I'm dying to find out what happens, I need Sasuke to be okay :(
Shadeofblue chapter 8 . 1/4
Omg things are really getting worse for Sasuke. I hope they will believe him. And argh Sai is such a lying bastard omfg. I can't wait for him to get what he deserves arghhhhhh
moatilliata chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Hey! Really nice work of yours, looking foward to see more of it!
psycho-uchiha chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
I hope Sai dies a slow and painful death! And that S'uke finds him before it gets too late ;-;
Rosebunse chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
I can't really blame Sai...
Shadeofblue chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Argh god I hate Sai! I hope Sasuke finds Naruto and brings him home safely :-( It pains me to watch Naruto struggle with his feelings :-( And Sai just keeps screwing things up for Sasuke huh? I assume he was the one who told Ino. Argh. Now what's Sasuke going to do? I feel so bad for him because I can see he's really trying :-(
sparrowhawk13 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Way to go sai! Sasuke is a prick, no need to treat Naruto like that. Then again he always was selfish.
Rosebunse chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Drama bomb!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
They are both frustrating.

Sasuke is a jerk for rejecting Naruto's attempt to be nice since that's what he's been trying for all along. If he can't have Naruto's love, wouldn't it be okay to at least have his friendship? It's better than nothing and it would go a long way to making amends with Naruto and Konoha, which I believe he really does want. And yet I can understand his pain and humiliation at having his friendship rejected, at Naruto treating him like he hates him, and at walking in on Sai and Naruto. He doesn't want to compound his embarrassment by having Naruto come poking into his feelings now. No one wants to be pitied. But does Sasuke think avoiding Naruto and continuing their feud is going to solve everything? Is this how he always wants it to be? It took much more than this before Naruto finally gave up on him. Can't he swallow his pride a little bit more? If nothing else, it would prove he really has changed since his pride was always one of his greatest weaknesses.

Naruto is a jerk for the way he's been treating Sasuke and acting like he's scum when Sasuke is also finally doing what Naruto wanted all along, which is to come home and try to make amends. Does Naruto want to drive Sasuke away again? If Sasuke doesn't feel like there's anything left for him in Konoha, he could leave again. And this time, he'd be leaving legally and there's nothing Naruto could do to bring him back. (All Sasuke has to do is finish his probation and request a permanent long-term mission. I'm sure the village would be happy to be rid of him since he isn't exactly popular.) I really don't understand why Naruto is throwing away an opportunity to truly get Sasuke back? It's fine for him to still be angry and tell Sasuke he needs time, but his behavior has been pretty cruel in the process, which is why he's the bad guy in this situation. This time the wedge that's been driven between them is mostly his own fault and Naruto will have to live with that.

And Sai is really kind of messed up. I don't think it was just jealousy that makes Sasuke think Sai is cold and soulless (he thought that before finding out about NaruSai), or made Shikamaru dislike the idea of NaruSai. You could say Sasuke is biased, but Shikamaru definitely isn't. There's definitely something not right about Sai, and now he seems to be plotting something for when Naruto and Sakura leave. What does he want to do to Sasuke? I think he's planning on hurting him in some way. But why? As he said, if he does nothing, he gets a happy ending, so why continue to plot?
MyPr1nc3 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Its disappointing how easily sasuke just gave up and its annoying how everyone just assumes its naruto whos bugging give him a break! after everything he did for sasuke he never gave up on him like it's ridiculous for sasuke to dub him over that one thing. Ino really needs to butt out. At this point I would like nothing more then to see her sakura and sasuke tumble off a cliff lol this story drives me crazy with the need to find out what happens next awesome job please update soon I love your story LML xD
GOthIC-anGELz chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Just wanted to send a quick message to say I'm really enjoying your story! I love the dynamics of everyones relationships and i feel you've really portrayed Naruto in a way anyone could relate to :)
Shadeofblue chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Omg it makes me so upset to see the two of them act this way to each other arghhhhhh. I wonder who was the one who overheard Sasuke and Sakura's conversation? And please PLEASE don't go into detail if Naruto and Sai are gonna have sex...that goes for Sasuke and Sakura too ;_; I really hope Sasuke won't get Sakura pregnant omg especially after he said "please help me revive my clan". I saw that the summary changed, so for Naruto and Sai's relationship, Naruto is going to top? Anyway! I wonder what's gonna happen during the mission and gosh I need them to come to their senses soon. This I story tyre ;_; update soon!
Shadeofblue chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I don't really like Sai...I feel like he's not as simple as he seems. It feels like Naruto is looking at Sai as a replacement for Sasuke, or just comfort because everyone else seems to be on Sasuke's side. While I'm upset that Naruto is pushing Sasuke away after all the times he wanted Sasuke to come back, I can understand why he couldn't trust Sasuke. But he seems to be a little over agitated, not even letting Sasuke finish explaining himself before he explodes. It's a nice change to see Sasuke working hard for Naruto's attention, but it does breaks my heart to see him so broken and lost. Especially after the last scene where he thought Naruto and Sai have had sex. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. I hope they mend their relationship soon. I truly believe that they're meant to be together :'(