Reviews for Forgive me not
Sekira91 chapter 11 . 3/6
We all agree that your story is yours and you should end it however you want it. But this end seems an open ending. What happened to Sai? Why does no one know of Utatane and the poison? Does Shikamaru suspect anything at all? Is Naruto sad for leaving all is other friends in Konoha?
Tupymi Devochka chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
To my previous guest; I suppose since you have already made your mind up about the conclusion of this story, which might I remind you has not been necessarily decided, then you can save yourself the trouble of hunting it down when the final chapter is posted and continue to assume that is how the story has ended. No more wasted time for you.
May I also remind you that I am under no obligation to write a story with a happy ending anyway.
kiki2222 chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Evil ass Sai!_
Stacy20 chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
Please naruto and sasuke get together soon. Ughhh I dislike Sai right now
SupernaturalHearts chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Damn cliffhangers. Please update. Need to know what happebs next.
MarinaUchimaki chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
Oh dear, will you update soon?, you got me hanging by a thread. See you soon.
See For chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
OMG! Update soon! I'm dying to find out what happens, I need Sasuke to be okay :(
Shadeofblue chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
Omg things are really getting worse for Sasuke. I hope they will believe him. And argh Sai is such a lying bastard omfg. I can't wait for him to get what he deserves arghhhhhh
moatilliata chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Hey! Really nice work of yours, looking foward to see more of it!
psycho-uchiha chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
I hope Sai dies a slow and painful death! And that S'uke finds him before it gets too late ;-;
Rosebunse chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
I can't really blame Sai...
Shadeofblue chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Argh god I hate Sai! I hope Sasuke finds Naruto and brings him home safely :-( It pains me to watch Naruto struggle with his feelings :-( And Sai just keeps screwing things up for Sasuke huh? I assume he was the one who told Ino. Argh. Now what's Sasuke going to do? I feel so bad for him because I can see he's really trying :-(
sparrowhawk13 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Way to go sai! Sasuke is a prick, no need to treat Naruto like that. Then again he always was selfish.
Rosebunse chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Drama bomb!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
They are both frustrating.

Sasuke is a jerk for rejecting Naruto's attempt to be nice since that's what he's been trying for all along. If he can't have Naruto's love, wouldn't it be okay to at least have his friendship? It's better than nothing and it would go a long way to making amends with Naruto and Konoha, which I believe he really does want. And yet I can understand his pain and humiliation at having his friendship rejected, at Naruto treating him like he hates him, and at walking in on Sai and Naruto. He doesn't want to compound his embarrassment by having Naruto come poking into his feelings now. No one wants to be pitied. But does Sasuke think avoiding Naruto and continuing their feud is going to solve everything? Is this how he always wants it to be? It took much more than this before Naruto finally gave up on him. Can't he swallow his pride a little bit more? If nothing else, it would prove he really has changed since his pride was always one of his greatest weaknesses.

Naruto is a jerk for the way he's been treating Sasuke and acting like he's scum when Sasuke is also finally doing what Naruto wanted all along, which is to come home and try to make amends. Does Naruto want to drive Sasuke away again? If Sasuke doesn't feel like there's anything left for him in Konoha, he could leave again. And this time, he'd be leaving legally and there's nothing Naruto could do to bring him back. (All Sasuke has to do is finish his probation and request a permanent long-term mission. I'm sure the village would be happy to be rid of him since he isn't exactly popular.) I really don't understand why Naruto is throwing away an opportunity to truly get Sasuke back? It's fine for him to still be angry and tell Sasuke he needs time, but his behavior has been pretty cruel in the process, which is why he's the bad guy in this situation. This time the wedge that's been driven between them is mostly his own fault and Naruto will have to live with that.

And Sai is really kind of messed up. I don't think it was just jealousy that makes Sasuke think Sai is cold and soulless (he thought that before finding out about NaruSai), or made Shikamaru dislike the idea of NaruSai. You could say Sasuke is biased, but Shikamaru definitely isn't. There's definitely something not right about Sai, and now he seems to be plotting something for when Naruto and Sakura leave. What does he want to do to Sasuke? I think he's planning on hurting him in some way. But why? As he said, if he does nothing, he gets a happy ending, so why continue to plot?