Reviews for Forgive me not
1996cas chapter 11 . 8/7
I realize I'm like a year late but this story was an amazing read. I loved how you ended it!
Really wish people would add Chatacter death warnings to their summaries. Not knowing ruins the entire story. It's a trigger for some people to bump through stories like this.
yuuki56 chapter 10 . 3/20
What I really don't understand is how all the reviews on here are bashing Sai and making Sasuke out to be 'oh so innocent'. There's nothing wrong with Sai on here or in-cannon, and Sasuke is just, for simplicity's sake, mentally unstable and sociopathic (in-canon through and through). But I guess there are many people who are ignorant and bad judges of characters. But I admit the characters here were OOC.
Sekira91 chapter 11 . 3/6/2016
We all agree that your story is yours and you should end it however you want it. But this end seems an open ending. What happened to Sai? Why does no one know of Utatane and the poison? Does Shikamaru suspect anything at all? Is Naruto sad for leaving all is other friends in Konoha?
Tupymi Devochka chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
To my previous guest; I suppose since you have already made your mind up about the conclusion of this story, which might I remind you has not been necessarily decided, then you can save yourself the trouble of hunting it down when the final chapter is posted and continue to assume that is how the story has ended. No more wasted time for you.
May I also remind you that I am under no obligation to write a story with a happy ending anyway.
kiki2222 chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Evil ass Sai!_
Stacy20 chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
Please naruto and sasuke get together soon. Ughhh I dislike Sai right now
SupernaturalHearts chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Damn cliffhangers. Please update. Need to know what happebs next.
MarinaUchimaki chapter 8 . 1/6/2015
Oh dear, will you update soon?, you got me hanging by a thread. See you soon.
See For chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
OMG! Update soon! I'm dying to find out what happens, I need Sasuke to be okay :(
Shadeofblue chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
Omg things are really getting worse for Sasuke. I hope they will believe him. And argh Sai is such a lying bastard omfg. I can't wait for him to get what he deserves arghhhhhh
moatilliata chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Hey! Really nice work of yours, looking foward to see more of it!
ERROR303 chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
I hope Sai dies a slow and painful death! And that S'uke finds him before it gets too late ;-;
Rosebunse chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
I can't really blame Sai...
Shadeofblue chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Argh god I hate Sai! I hope Sasuke finds Naruto and brings him home safely :-( It pains me to watch Naruto struggle with his feelings :-( And Sai just keeps screwing things up for Sasuke huh? I assume he was the one who told Ino. Argh. Now what's Sasuke going to do? I feel so bad for him because I can see he's really trying :-(