Reviews for 1963
miner249er chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
short but good, i really enjoyed the Cylon dialogue, as for the Soviet dialogue your missing capitals on some words and i don't think they would have said "Bullshit"
His Majesty the Emperor chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
It has been nearly a month since the last update. This is a really good story. Pleas update soon. Everything is looking good so far. I can't wait for Kennedy to meet the Cylons.
EvilTheLast chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Looks interesting. I have no idea where the story is going.
Tachikoma's Uncle chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
More. More I say! :P

On a more serious note, I would like to point out that the cylons are and always have been Whole Brain Emulations (watch Caprica-if you haven't already-for more details). They aren't so much AIs as mass produced copies of a slightly schizophrenic 16 year old girl. The "by-your-command" stuff is just sarcasm / irony they use to make fun of the humans.

Basicly, while this is definately a good fic, this story would be way more awesome if you had some of the cylon's origins showing up in their behavior. I mean, can you imagine the faces of the diplomats if, while touring a mall, one of the scary robots from outer space made a comment about the relative merits of two different styles of shoes?
RKB chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
This is looking very good. I hope that the next chapter has the Cylons trying to contact the leaders of the United States and the Soviet Union. I would really love it if you could also have the leaders of both countries (Kennedy and his Cabinet and Khruschev and the Politburo) discussing how they should proceed next. I look forward to seeing this continued. Please update soon.
Carl chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Me gusta mucho tu fic , pon por capitulos separados la reaccion de cada uno de los participantes en esta encuentro tan emocionante , de repente encuentren en la tierra algo sorprendente que no pensarian los cylon XD
thunder18 chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Great chapter Update soon
miner249er chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
this is a very good chapter, your portrally of the Cylons & Hybrid is very well done. the chapter just flows easy to read and had no trouble following what was going on.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
wow good start do not let it just die Andy A
Zeph3r chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Hmm . . . looks interesting.

I would like these cylons to be 'good guys' :)
RKB chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
There will obviously be some serious concerns on both sides, but once both respective superpowers realize that this is not some elaborate hoax cooked up by their opponents the world as we know it will be changed forever. This is an incredibly interesting story and I look forward to seeing it updated.
thunder18 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Great chapter Update soon
miner249er chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Perkins ObservatoryatOhioWesleyanUni versity

you need some spaces here
Mike chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
so far so good with the story. i think it should be the cylon base-ship/star that left new Earth 150,000 years ago finally coming back to check on humanity/human form cylon colony that the refugee fleet started.
Aussie chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Awesome concept - I love alternate history stories.

Inthink that it would be good if the baseship was the one from razor. That way the cylins on it might be outside the "collective" of the whole Cylon race. I think that an "arms race" between the superpowers and their allies should develop, but they're trying to figure out how to reverse engineer / progress Cylon technology / or to develop space tech.

The other way that it could go would be that the cylins drop amdewmnukesmover the place, Russia thinks its the US, US thinksmitsmrussiamand ww3 starts... Until they figure out it was the cylons.