Reviews for Persona: the Nameless
Slasher71 chapter 24 . 11/23/2015
Been a while since I dropped a review so I figured I would now. Lucia remains as probably my favorite character, and there is definitely a lot more learned here. You learn just as much more about her as you do with Griffith this time around. And some nice moments between Lucia and Noah along the way.

I figured that either Alice or Griffith was going to die here. And with Shadow Seth stalking around to cause mayhem that would definitely make it hard to save someone. Now there is a problem that Matt and Robin will feel responsible for not saving Alice. And Shadow Alice could join Shadow Seth...That won't make whatever happens next easier.

I can't wait to see what happens in the aftermath of this. I hope you keep pressing on with this story, its well done, albeit with a few mixed up names, but it can happen when you have a ton of characters. Keep going, I really want to see you finish this story.
Pecan Crisp chapter 24 . 11/16/2015
"I've already explained this to you once but if we want to get to Seth..." "Not until we hear it straight from Seth himself" "Shadow Seth cackled, his doctor's coat..."

You still seem to be mixing up Griffith and Seth in places. Obviously Shadow Seth did appear in this chapter, but you said Seth instead of Griffith in some of the Hospital scenes, as well.
TheBlackSnorlax chapter 24 . 11/16/2015
Two deaths? I love this story, but my heart just doesn't understand. I'll probably get over it. Have a nice day.
The Heir of Heart chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
Okay before I get to my proper review I'll be leaving mistakes I've noticed here.
- At the first appearance of "Twin Tornado" you say "The combined force of Skadi and Bufu" rather than Agi and Bufu
- After Lucia 'experiences pain' you refer to Griffith as Seth instead of Griffith.
- The first time you refer to Shadow Griffith you call him Shadow Seth

ANYWAY OKAY WELL THIS CHAPTER WAS INTENSE. I had expected /something/ to happen to the dead social links but I hadn't exactly expected them to turn into their shadow selves and act on their own. It kind of caught me off guard. This chapter was good, the length was good to it may have been your longest chapter yet, but that's not a bad thing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about these characters again and I'm glad that we get to see some more sides of Griffith. I wonder what happened to that creepy shadow with a chainsaw though, it was never resolved so I'm wondering if it's some kind of equivalent to the reaper of this story, but I could of course be wrong. It was an interesting nonetheless and it's presence added a good degree of tension, the odd appearance only doing more for that probably. I'm disappointed we didn't even get to see Shadow Alice, it's kind of upsetting as I love Shadows as a whole it's weird not to see them when characters enter a dungeon but I'm sure that you have your reasons. Anyway, it was a good chapter, please keep it up.
Arno wisp chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Well, here's good old Arno wisp giving you a heads up on the state of this fanfic. I've been wondering if you plan to continue this fic since its once again such a waste to see it on a cliffhanger at a very important moment too. Anyways, have a good day.

Sincerely, Arno wisp
Arno wisp chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
Good to make people wait I mean.
Arno wisp chapter 23 . 8/8/2015
Hello this is a long time reader of persona the nameless. I really live the story especially how different it is from other fanfiction which uses already established characters. It rare to find a good other universe persona fic much less one that easily can be a novel of sorts. I just want to know if you'll be continuing this or you're very busy right now. I just want a heads up since its a waste top see this end on a cliffhanger. Also, its not God to metro people waiting. I just wasn't to know if you'll be continuing this. Anyways, have a gold day. :)
Some Guy chapter 23 . 4/12/2015
Hi! So happy to see you've updated :) Where to start?

I LOVE Grace so much. I'm honestly not a fan of the obligatory demure shy girl (cough Chihiro and Ayane cough), but I love the religious aspect you've thrown in. It's totally relatable and this is the kind of girl I fall for IRL, so I'm just like fawning over here.
TheBlackSnorlax chapter 23 . 3/25/2015
Dang. This story needs to stop being so good or else I might have to fine you for taking so long. Jk but great work.
Pecan Crisp chapter 23 . 3/22/2015
In that last section, the one in front of Alice's house, Robin admits that she also saw Griffith's clock. However, just before that, as they're waiting for Noah, Robin asks if they're ready to rescue Griffith, not Alice. Am I missing something here?
Sraosha chapter 23 . 3/22/2015
Oh my Satan, I was wondering when we'd get another chapter! Let's take a look!

I really liked that Grace scene. Hopefully we'll get to see more of her!

Also enjoyed Nathaniel with David and Monica. Dance battling is the perfect way to settle any argument, of course. But more than that, we're seeing more layers to Nathaniel - he feels a lot more human than he did at the start.

Arthur and Amber are growing on me now as well. I can't remember if it was started earlier or not, but I didn't anticipate such a rift between Lucia's parents. I wonder if this is a signal of things to come? Eating fish every dinner would get boring fast, too...

Hmm. That last scene was interesting. I wasn't expecting a Social Link to go down a level. (Usually, it's 'Reversed' or 'Broken' if something goes wrong. Usually Ai Ebihara's.) I'm wondering what's going to happen next, too. Two new party members at once? Then again, considering Seth...
TheBlackSnorlax chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
I guess Noah is back. Great timing too. X3
Minakoto Yukisato chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
I'm glad you're updating you're story again. I remembered reading it over a year ago. It thought it was really good. I hope you keep up this awesome story.
Pecan Crisp chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
'"Identifying a culprit, are we?" Alice said as she neared the group.'

I think that was supposed to be Lucia, not Alice. Alice was already with the group, so her walking towards them makes no sense. Plus, Alice wouldn't throw blame at Robin like that.
GeneralBolivar chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
I've got to say, out of all of the Persona OC fanfics that I have read on this site this is the most promising one I have read to date. For starters, a lot of those fanfics attempt to shell in either too much information into their first chapters and overwhelm the reader, or go at such a snail's pace with they become almost a chore to read through. This one however seems to land in a nice place between those two, which while not necessarily perfect still managed to establish a good enough pace.
Second, your characters are all very interesting, particularly your side characters like in any good persona game. Noah is one of those very humble protagonists that, and I think that sets him apart from other persona OCs that have tried to establish their leads as either too knowing or too cowardly. Robin and Matthew are two good examples of good people with faults, both do have troubled pasts but don't shove into everyone's problems and when they do overcome it their change is not sporadic but rather gradual. Same could be said about Lucia, and even Robert in some of the later chapters. My favorite side character, is oddly enough Nathaniel. I want to know how you eventually flesh him out, or if he even has any more part to play in the group besides from just being a social link.
As for the setting, I am glad you chose to go with a place in America. Let's face it, while Japan is where persona and SMT originated in, I feel that this change of pace is well warranted. While this setting has not been completely original for a Persona OC fanfic, I do like that you did not go out of your way to make the town of Glasswater too interesting. In a sense that, it is a believable town in America, and even sounds like an interesting place to visit.
I am really looking forward to seeing how this story will progress, and to see where all the mysteries will lead on and how the characters will develop over the course of this story. And judging from what you have already, I can safely say that this pace is certainly well warranted.