Reviews for Persona: the Nameless
Some Guy chapter 23 . 4/12
Hi! So happy to see you've updated :) Where to start?

I LOVE Grace so much. I'm honestly not a fan of the obligatory demure shy girl (cough Chihiro and Ayane cough), but I love the religious aspect you've thrown in. It's totally relatable and this is the kind of girl I fall for IRL, so I'm just like fawning over here.
TheBlackSnorlax chapter 23 . 3/25
Dang. This story needs to stop being so good or else I might have to fine you for taking so long. Jk but great work.
Pecan Crisp chapter 23 . 3/22
In that last section, the one in front of Alice's house, Robin admits that she also saw Griffith's clock. However, just before that, as they're waiting for Noah, Robin asks if they're ready to rescue Griffith, not Alice. Am I missing something here?
Sraosha chapter 23 . 3/22
Oh my Satan, I was wondering when we'd get another chapter! Let's take a look!

I really liked that Grace scene. Hopefully we'll get to see more of her!

Also enjoyed Nathaniel with David and Monica. Dance battling is the perfect way to settle any argument, of course. But more than that, we're seeing more layers to Nathaniel - he feels a lot more human than he did at the start.

Arthur and Amber are growing on me now as well. I can't remember if it was started earlier or not, but I didn't anticipate such a rift between Lucia's parents. I wonder if this is a signal of things to come? Eating fish every dinner would get boring fast, too...

Hmm. That last scene was interesting. I wasn't expecting a Social Link to go down a level. (Usually, it's 'Reversed' or 'Broken' if something goes wrong. Usually Ai Ebihara's.) I'm wondering what's going to happen next, too. Two new party members at once? Then again, considering Seth...
TheBlackSnorlax chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
I guess Noah is back. Great timing too. X3
Minakoto Yukisato chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
I'm glad you're updating you're story again. I remembered reading it over a year ago. It thought it was really good. I hope you keep up this awesome story.
Pecan Crisp chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
'"Identifying a culprit, are we?" Alice said as she neared the group.'

I think that was supposed to be Lucia, not Alice. Alice was already with the group, so her walking towards them makes no sense. Plus, Alice wouldn't throw blame at Robin like that.
GeneralBolivar chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
I've got to say, out of all of the Persona OC fanfics that I have read on this site this is the most promising one I have read to date. For starters, a lot of those fanfics attempt to shell in either too much information into their first chapters and overwhelm the reader, or go at such a snail's pace with they become almost a chore to read through. This one however seems to land in a nice place between those two, which while not necessarily perfect still managed to establish a good enough pace.
Second, your characters are all very interesting, particularly your side characters like in any good persona game. Noah is one of those very humble protagonists that, and I think that sets him apart from other persona OCs that have tried to establish their leads as either too knowing or too cowardly. Robin and Matthew are two good examples of good people with faults, both do have troubled pasts but don't shove into everyone's problems and when they do overcome it their change is not sporadic but rather gradual. Same could be said about Lucia, and even Robert in some of the later chapters. My favorite side character, is oddly enough Nathaniel. I want to know how you eventually flesh him out, or if he even has any more part to play in the group besides from just being a social link.
As for the setting, I am glad you chose to go with a place in America. Let's face it, while Japan is where persona and SMT originated in, I feel that this change of pace is well warranted. While this setting has not been completely original for a Persona OC fanfic, I do like that you did not go out of your way to make the town of Glasswater too interesting. In a sense that, it is a believable town in America, and even sounds like an interesting place to visit.
I am really looking forward to seeing how this story will progress, and to see where all the mysteries will lead on and how the characters will develop over the course of this story. And judging from what you have already, I can safely say that this pace is certainly well warranted.
TheBlackSnorlax chapter 21 . 10/14/2014
I need more! X3
TheBlackSnorlax chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
NOOOOOOOOO! WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE HIM!?
Arcana of the True Self chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
I'm so happy that you're back. I just wanted to say that. I can't think clearly right now so I'll give you a proper review next chapter.
Some Guy chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
Okay, finally caught up. OMG... Seriously can't believe what happened with Seth. Wow. I really didn't think you'd go there. Anyway, I almost kinda wish THIS is what Persona 5 was going to be. It's just too good! This is by far the best Persona fanfiction I've read and probably one of the best fics I've read on here overall. Update soon. I'm looking forward to it.
Some Guy chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
This fanfic honestly blows my mind. The sheer wealth of content and connections, as well as the overwhelming colorfulness of the characters, is truly something to be reckoned with. While you aren't the most eloquent or distinguished writer of prose I've seen on here, you tell a damned good story and you tell it damned well. It's *criminal* how underrated this is.

Something I'm curious about is whether or not the dark hour is even occurring. I'm wondering if the thing with Matthew's and Noah's clock is just a coincidence, or rather, a red herring.

Lucia and Alice creep me the fuck out. They both seem like sociopaths and are in reality FAR scarier than the boy they hate. Arthur is a cool guy though. Also, Grace is a total sweetheart. I was hoping she'd be lovers (not that lovers is necessarily canon pairing, but it was in p3 and p4 more or less, IIRC). As it stands now, she reminds me of that one shy girl in P3, except she seems way cuter from what's been described.
Some Guy chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
After reading Persona 5: Want emancipation?, I've become a HUGE fan of original universe Persona fanfiction. This story was exceptionally slow at the beginning, and there were times when I thought of dropping it, but wow. I'm SO glad I stuck it out. You really kicked the pace up several notches in the later chapters.

The characters are all pretty good. Noah is standard fool material, but I like how bashful he is; Narukami and Arisato both seemed to have some underlying arrogance, but Noah is quite timid and shy. Matthew is an interesting interpretation of the magician. I'm glad Robin is justice rather than the chariot. And I'm super excited to meet the rest of the gang and progress through the story.

Bravo on the fantastic dialog, characters, world construction, and even dungeon crawling and fight scenes! Most writers on here can't write them to save their lives (even writers I really enjoy), but yours are genuinely gripping. Noah and Matthew's back-to-back badasses moment was just too cool. And Odin and Baldur were terrific choices, by the way. Interested to see when/if Noah will start using other personas.
Altruism chapter 1 . 9/24/2014