Reviews for Sticky Note Girl
Lexclerk16 chapter 17 . 12/27/2017
After so much suffering, it is good to see that Brittany and Santana are blessed by happiness and being among their family and friends.
Excellent story with excellent plot and very well narrated. I loved reading it a lot and I had fun with the humorous situations that there were and I was saddened by the ones that were very dramatic. Thanks, Rainezeik!
P.D .: Merry Christmas! and have a good Happy New Year 2018! that you have many successes in your way.
Lexclerk16 chapter 16 . 12/27/2017
At last, they met and told each other the essentials between them, that they love each other a lot!
From all this it is deduced that sometimes the truth is concealed with the half actions by the excuse of wanting to do good to the other person, but that in the long term serves to hurt her deeply, as in the case of Brittany. But in spite of this, God puts good people on the path that help to carry that load.
Thanks, Rainezeik
Lexclerk16 chapter 15 . 12/27/2017
The destination and they want them to be together. Now you see that the truth wants to come to light shouting. It's time to see what Quin has to say to all this.
Thanks, Rainezeik!
Lexclerk16 chapter 14 . 12/27/2017
Despite all the vicissitudes that have passed, the love that both Britanny and Santana have remain. We hope you can really reconcile soon!
Thanks, Rainezeik!
Lexclerk16 chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
Excellent friend is Emily, for helping Brittanny in her life, even though she knew that inevitably she would have to fall in love with her and not be reciprocated in the same way, but still she did and the best of her comes out and respects the decision of the person you love. I hope that Emily can one day find someone who can love her the way Santana and Brittanny do !Thanks, Rainezeik!
Lexclerk16 chapter 11 . 12/27/2017
At this time everything is complicated for this couple and more with the help of Quin. What a pity that you have to choose between the life of the mother and the son!
Excellent story Thanks, Rainezeik!
Lexclerk16 chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
Poor Britanny! Not only are you confused, readers are also confused with Santana's dupletera attitude. On the one hand is jealous that another person behaves well with Brittanny and on the other hand strange and says that eextra├▒a his girlfriend Quinn and rubbed in the face of Brittany. It's time for Britttanny to stop thinking about Santana improving and thinking about what the end of the contract will be, when she has to go.
Very good story Thank you, Rainezeik!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
Go Santana is really an evil mistreating Britanny. Besides putting Quin in first place then the dog in second place and anything in a better place than his wife and his son. and from what Britanny is seeing it seems that her son is not going to be treated well, I hope that she already has a contingency plan for that case and to take her son away from them. But I hope that Santana rectifies his steps from now on, because things are very bad for Britanny.
Very good story Thank you, Rainezeik !
Lexclerk16 chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
Hahaha...! You really made me laugh out loud, with your story ... Thank you, Rainezeik! . It is a relief for the soul in this walk through life ... Great story, very good argument and very well narrated I congratulate you! And thanks again.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/19/2017
ohmygod i love this! u made me cry and smiled like an idiot. but it really made my day
Guest chapter 17 . 10/6/2017
Thank you,thank you!
BrittanaLove93 chapter 16 . 6/12/2017
Oh gosh after few years, I read this again and it still manage to break my heart and it became wholly again quickly after I read the last scene. You really have the talent to use words aye. I really really love this story you have no idea :)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2017
loved it and 3:35 am na!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2017
jenny, really?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
my grandma use to make me watch this with her, we even finished the whole damn series. Katerina petrova tho, pinakbet-characters.