Reviews for Lost Then Found
I can't believe this! It's been over two years! You need to update again soon!
Mia chapter 18 . 4/26
Will you please come back to this amazing story? Great works like this deserve to be continued!
Raging Raven chapter 18 . 2/14
Awe man,I would love to read more but it seems that you no longer of the story. That sucks now because I'm hooked and I would love to know what happens next-sad face.
NothingNooneZero chapter 18 . 1/23
An absolutely fantastic Sherlock/OC story! The humour in it is marvellous and Darcy is a magnificent OC who is quite well balanced. She really does work with Mr Holmes and Dr Watson. I appreciate the time and effort that you've spent on this story. Thank you so very much for uploading it!
MyCatDoesMyLaundry chapter 18 . 1/15
Gawd this is intense! Love it all! Oh and good luck on your exams
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Please see if you can update soon, it's almost been two years since this story was updated! Just one chapter!
G chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Please come back to this fic! You said that it wasn't abandoned, so please continue Sherlock and Darcy's story! We need to see them in the Great Game!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I have read so many great Sherlock/OC fanfics, but yours have the only OC I genuinely like. Most have a personality that its not bad, but its nothing special as well. Your is the exception of that for me. Please update
Beatlefan110 chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
I love this story! Will definitely continue to follow it! Darcy's relationship with Sherlock seriously cracks me up! Nice job!
KD chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
What is wrong with you woman? It's been over a year! You can't just leave us hanging like this! Please update again!
Missy chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
Please try to update soon, it's been over a year! I hope you haven't forgotten this fic! It's one of the best ever!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
I love this story, it's so addicting. Best fic I've ever read. Waiting for the next update. XO
Rox Malone chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
I love this story!
KD chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
I understand that life can sometimes get in the way of things, but it's been over a year! Please try to update soon, your story is addicting!
Regin chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
I Like, I Lust, I love!Please Update soon!